Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1975 Lili Ledy Catalogue- Mego Superheroes GI Joe and more!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1975 Lili Ledy Catalogue- Mego Superheroes GI Joe and more!

1975 Lili Ledy Toy Catalog from Mexico Lili Ledy was a Mexico-based toy maker with a 30-year run until its closure in 1985. Due to trade restrictions, the company would manufacture it’s toys on Mexican soil. Even popular Hong Kong-made American toys like GI Joe, Star Wars and Mego Superheroes had to have their Mexican-made […]
    The post 1975 Lili Ledy Catalogue- Mego Superheroes GI Joe and more! appeared first on PS.

More...
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Okay. That Herbie pedal car is cool. That one kid looks like the Mexican version of Jeff Dunham.(if you've seen the pictures of him as a kid,that joke is even funnier.)

Comment

• J.B.
      Guild Navigator
      • Jun 23, 2010

Can't believe they out-Capped our Cap by adding the red gloves.
      You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Ever since I first saw him, I have coveted that Lil Ledy Robin. He's very "Earth-Two" in a lot of ways. I'll never be able to find an affordable one, so I should just make my own with a regular Mego Robin!
        sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by J.B.
          Can't believe they out-Capped our Cap by adding the red gloves.
          This image blew my mind in the late 90s.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

Very interesting. I've heard of Lili Ledy before, but I didn't exactly know why they were in demand. Now I know!

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I'm fascinated by the stylistic and fabric variations of Lili Ledy--I still want to make a custom Ledy Robin. I think the green bodysuit and red bat-gloves are fantastic.

Also, I'm a big--and possibly the only--Mego Mr. Mxyzptlk fan. Once I had the standard and smirking US figures, I made sure each sported those great lavender boots unique to the Lili Ledy version.
              Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 28, '23, 7:54 PM.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• J.B.
                Guild Navigator
                • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                I'm a big--and possibly the only--Mego Mr. Mxyzptlk fan.
                I dig Mego Mxy, but only the version that would be an unsuspecting guest on To Catch a Predator.

Only in the Mego Universe can a 3' 9" mischievous Imp look an Incredible Hulk straight in the eye.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Well really, I think that's more Hulk's problem than Mxy's. Kltpzyxm!! And thaaaaanks, I can't unsee the TCAP smirk now.

P.S.--He's even taller in those Ledy boots.
                  Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 28, '23, 10:31 PM.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• J.B.
                    Guild Navigator
                    • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    And thaaaaanks, I can't unsee the TCAP smirk now.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎