X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

Dino Riders from Tyco

I am sure many of you may remember this pretty cool 1980’s toy line. Only fairly recently did I learn of a very good website dedicated to them that you may find interesting and can be found below

Dino Riders World is a 100% fan-created web site dedicated to Dino Riders. Dino Riders World is a complete resource for any and all things Dino Riders related. It includes in-depth coverage of the toys, the cartoons, the merchandise and beyond. There's also a fan section which includes fan art, custom toys, collection pics and more. If it has anything to do with Dino Riders, odds are you'll find it at Dino Riders World.

The site owner (Ted Neos) has also put together a very nice full color, hardcover book guide (112 pages) for essentially the entire toy line. The book is a bit pricy but worth it. The book can be purchased directly from the website

I had enough trouble getting mom to purchase me G.I.Joe and the Transformers (among others) at the time and adding Dino Riders to that list was a definite no. I also seem to recall them being a bit expensive. His book gives me the missing fix since there is no way I could afford (or have the space) to collect them now

Here is a sample picture I took from the book

DF544977-3C37-4CA6-BA3D-7633FE0467AA.jpg
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"
  • Scott777
    Museum Patron
    • Jan 4, 2023

I always wanted to do a mash-up of this and another animated show, and call it:
    Dino Rider & The Star Sherriffs
    I never had the toys, and i think my younger brother had a few. I love the figures that came with them and work with MASK.
    I forgot all about them until Mattel made some Imaginext that totally was a cute version of them.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎