X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1979 Toys R Us Catalog Gallery

From our video this week, here is the 1979 Toys R Us Catalog in it’s full-colour glory. This wonderful time warp of a publication really encapsulates the late 1970s toy and pop culture crazes. Starting of course with Mork Mania, the popularity of “Mork and Mindy” spawned some really fun merchandise from Mattel and others. […]
    The post 1979 Toys R Us Catalog Gallery appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

My wife picked up a Cookie Monster chair like the Big Bird one seen here. I asked her what she was going to do with it. She said "It's 3 bucks!" ;-)

I have a lot of the stuff in this flyer, including the Mork doll and 3.75" figure, and a lot of the Super Hero product. But man, that Lone Ranger role play set looks SUH-WEET. I want one!
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I really miss Toys R Us.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Mmmm...Hornetroid .
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• danadoll
          Micronaut Nut!
          • Apr 11, 2005

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          Mmmm...Hornetroid .
          I know, right! That’s why I love the Micronauts...I have two of those lovelies. I also have one of those wonderful Star defenders.

Dana
          "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎