X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Random toy memory Creata Flower Princess

Waaay back when I was a kid there was no Disney Princess brand and if you wanted fairy tale, fantasy or princess style 12 inch fashion dolls these budget toys were it. Even if you never collected them you probably still have a vague memory of these dolls. Kaybee always used to have a ton of these in the early to mid 80s and they always seemed to be on discount.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Myoldtoys
    Veteran Member
    • May 15, 2012

I spent a lot of time in Kaybee during that timeframe, but don’t remember this line. I guess I was preoccupied with getting to the GI Joe isle or to the back of the store where they kept the model cars. I looked up the Flower Princesses. Don’t remember anyone I grew up with having them. Did Creata make any other toys we might know?

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Myoldtoys
      Did Creata make any other toys we might know?
      Probably not. The only other line I can remember was Lace which was their Jem copycat line.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎