X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Dec 17

Croner Buck Rogers Figure from Australia This is one of those items that up until a few years ago, I had never seen. Then, boom! A few have popped up and now they seem to arrive with some sort of frequency. I want this but I’ve spent my allowance three times over this month, so […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Dec 17 appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Wasn't Mr. Smith the same orangutan that played Clyde in the Anywhich Way films? I remember watching it too.

I wonder if Frank Romano did the artwork on the Ben Cooper box, like he did with the costumes and the ponchos?
    sigpic

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

I was actually looking for an episode of Mr. Smith recently on YouTube and wondered how many out there remembered it.
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I love that knock-off Barbie Space Place (there is another in america cheeper) but I be fine with the newer Target Space set. I do plan on getting the Target version after Christmas for future Svengoolie sets.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• ShadowAvenger
          Career Member
          • May 14, 2007

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          Wasn't Mr. Smith the same orangutan that played Clyde in the Anywhich Way films? I remember watching it too.

I wonder if Frank Romano did the artwork on the Ben Cooper box, like he did with the costumes and the ponchos?
          According to IMDB, Clyde was originally played by Mannis the orangutan in the 1978 "Every Which Way You Can" movie but was replaced in the 1980 sequel "Any Which Way You Can" by C.J. the orangutan because he had grown too big. C.J. was the one that was featured in Mr. Smith tv series. He also starred in "Tarzan the Ape Man" with Bo Derek and episodes of Love Boat, T.J. Hooker and The Fall Guy.
          Read my blog at Moongem Comics about comics, toys and more.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎