The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PlaidStallions Action Figure Archives are Back!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

PlaidStallions Action Figure Archives are Back!

Hey everyone, I’m excited to announce that I’ve finally gotten the swing of this WordPress thing, thanks to some very good friends’ advice (thank you, Robyn and Aaron). So, I’m able to bring the Action Figure Archive and information into a more browser-friendly format and obviously add things to them from my recent Toy-Ventures publications. […]

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Excellent, and you couldn't have featured a better line IMO--I adore Matchbox's Fighting Furies!! Only Mego has given me more pleasure as a collector.

I recall getting some of the Western ones for dressing up and that was a thrill.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; May 28, '21, 5:02 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Klosterheim
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 23, 2013

That's good!

Very cool!

I'll have a look!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Great job on the gallery! This line definitely reminds me of Gabriel's wonderful Lone Ranger series. It has that "deluxe" feel as well. I would LOVE to own that Captain Kidd. It scratches my Haunted Mansion/Pirates of the Caribbean itch!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Appreciate the kindness, I have a few things to add but I wanted to mention I am actively soliciting photos of the playsets if you want to provide. I'll happily plug anyone's Instagram or youtube as credit.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

The Furies playseys? I have both, If I can get decent photographs.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

I would be in your debt.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Mikey
                Verbose Member
                • Aug 9, 2001

Super-enjoying the updated Fighting Furies galleries

As a kid I always loved the hook handed semi-bald guy with pony-tail

Always reminded me of Taras Bulba (1962)

I'm liking these updates a lot

Thanks B and friends

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
                  As a kid I always loved the hook handed semi-bald guy with pony-tail

Always reminded me of Taras Bulba (1962)
                  Yes!

PM sent, P.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎