• Nov 3, 2002

I'm blown away!
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

Nice start. I look forward to seeing your collection once you get a chance to build it up.

Sto scherzando , naturalmente.
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• godgirai92
        • Apr 15, 2015

2° part dedicated at one of most famous and wonderful zoids of the anime i have almost all version of him,1-the red one who you see,2-the blue you probably saw at my entire zoids photo collection,3-the white (a limited one),when are the last three i must get:1-the forest night version(i hope to get him someday),2-the black impact(a black version of him),3-the blade liger mirage infinity (who can get it for custom) and also an unreleased chrome version (created from hasbro in early 2000's i think) but end it here enjoy the images of one of stratospheric,intergalactic,wonderful zoids enjoy

"Hypocrisy is the mother of all evil and racial prejudice is still her favourite child:Don King"
        Last edited by godgirai92; May 8, '15, 5:17 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
          • Apr 15, 2015

3° and last part of blade liger oh yes!!!!!!

"When people rely on surface appearances and false racial stereotypes,rather than in-depth knowledge of others at the level of the heart,mind and spirit, their ability to assess and understand people accurately is compromised:James A. Forbes"
          Last edited by godgirai92; May 11, '15, 1:27 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
            • Apr 15, 2015

and now one of most famous zoids and main protagonist of series the shield liger:the blade liger's pre-evolution i got 3 models,1-the normal (the blue one),2-the van's shield liger (the azure one),3-the desert liger (a brown,tan,yellow limited edition) and another 3 types who i dont get already:1-the spc limited edition(a grey limited edition with super cannons),1- the command type (a red one),the holotech (an transparet hasbro exclusive),and shield liger mk II (a white and blue version of spc with super cannos) but thanks my custom genie i can get them someday now let's watch the pictures of one of most fantastic,inter-galactic,marvelous zoids enjoy:

"beyond good,above evil,this show brings to life your wildest imagination:my self"
            Last edited by godgirai92; May 11, '15, 2:31 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
              • Apr 15, 2015

2° part dedicated at shield liger yahoooo!!!

"A stranger stabs you in the front,a friend stabs you in the back,a boyfriend stabs you in the heart,but best friends only poke each other with straws:Unknown"
              Last edited by godgirai92; May 13, '15, 5:21 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
                • Apr 15, 2015

3° part dedicated at shield liger oh yeees!!!!

"We each take different paths in life,but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other,everywhere:http://www.friendship.com.au/"
                Last edited by godgirai92; May 14, '15, 4:53 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
                  • Apr 15, 2015

3° part dedicated at shield liger whooooooooho!!!

shield liger normal version:

"eRrYthin ChanGeZ & nUthin StaYs Da SaMe bUt aS we grOw uP 1 thinG dOes reMain i wAs wiT u befOre & wiLl be tiLl Da end nUthin cOuld eva replaCe mA b e s t * f r i e n d z:hmmmm...."
                  Last edited by godgirai92; May 14, '15, 6:10 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
                    • Apr 15, 2015

4° part dedicated at shield liger lol yahooo!!!!

"It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences:http://www.quoteglam.com/"
                    Last edited by godgirai92; May 15, '15, 4:20 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
                      • Apr 15, 2015

omg... 5°part dedicated to shield liger oooh yeaaah!!!

"When we first talked to each other I knew we would always be friends.Our friendship has kept on growing And I'll be here for you to the end. You listen when I have a problem And help dry the tears from my face.You take away my sorrow And put happiness in its place.We can't forget the fun we've had
                      Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.Talking of things only we find funny People think we're insane-If they only knew!I guess this is my way of saying thanks For catching me when I fall.Thanks once again for being such a good friend And being here with me through it all:Rachel Ellis"
                      Last edited by godgirai92; May 15, '15, 5:40 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
                        • Apr 15, 2015

yahooooo! friends lets party we have arrived just more 100 photos oh yeaaah!!!!!

Comment

• godgirai92
                          • Apr 15, 2015

***!!!.. 6° and last part dedicated to shield liger boo woohoooo!!!!

"A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else:Unknown"
                          Last edited by godgirai92; May 24, '15, 5:44 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
                            • Apr 15, 2015

now a heavy armored zoids,a true living weapon arsenal:the gun blaster a inter-galactic,cool,awesome,marvelous zoids enjoy!!!
                            The Gun Blaster (RZ-052) (also stylized as Gunblaster and Gunbluster in the Japanese release) is an Ankylosaurus-type of Zoid, and is one of over 200 species of bio-mechanical lifeforms that form the Zoid race depicted in TOMY's Zoids Franchise.The Gun blaster is an Ankylosaurus-type Zoid used by the Helic Republic in the various wars on Zi.Designed for fire support, the Gun Blaster's most distinctive feature is the array of twenty-two cannons built into its back. These weapons are designed to be fired as one mass assault, allowing the Gun Blaster to wipe out most anything that it faces. The Zoid is strong on defense as it is offense, being equipped with thick armor and a powerful omni-directional energy shield built into the twenty-four spikes along the side of its body. In addition to protecting the Zoid from weapons fire, the shield also provides protection against Electronic Warfare and jamming.While slow and bulky, the Gun Blaster is surprisingly agile and able to traverse difficult terrain. In addition to its massive array, the Gun Blaster can use electro-magnetically charged teeth and its horn when forced into close quarters combat.
                            RZ-052
                            Ankylosaurus Type
                            Helic Republic
                            Crew 1
                            Weight 125 tons
                            Depth 19.0 m
                            Height 8.1 m
                            Maximum Speed 120 km/h
                            Weapons Bombardment Cannons (2), Pulse Guns (2), Electromagnetic Launcher, Thundercannon, Multi-barrel Accelerated Beam Gun, Accelerated Shock Cannon, Plasma Cannon, Beam Cannon, Tri-barrel Rapid-fire Rail Cannon, Multi-barrel Pulse Beam Gun, Shotgun
                            Equipment Electromagnetic Shield Horns (24), Energy Charger, Heat dissipaters (4), Rear-security Radar, Coolant sensor

"There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did,and who always will:Unknown"
                            Last edited by godgirai92; May 24, '15, 5:41 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
                              • Apr 15, 2015

omg!!.. 2° part dedicated at gun blaster boooh yahoooh!

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry,I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug,I'll be your pillow,If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile...But anytime you need a friendI'll just be me:Unknown"
                              Last edited by godgirai92; May 25, '15, 4:15 PM.

Comment

• godgirai92
                                • Apr 15, 2015

and now introducing another of my favorites zoids:the bear fighter a unique zoids who have the ability to walk to 4 paws and get up to 2 i got 2 versions of it:1- the original version (the brown one),2-the green chromed one (that you see in the photos) when the last 2 are:1-the mk II(a blue white one,who is very rare one day ill custom it),2-a limited one (but is exctactly identical at the number one otherwise i'm not very interessed to him yet),let's watch the photos of this galactic,strato-spheric,cool,marvelous zoids enjoy!!!!
                                The Bear Fighter (sometimes referred to as Bearfighter) is a Bear-type Zoid, one of over 200 species of fictional biomechanical lifeforms depicted in TOMY's Zoids model, toy, and media franchise.The Bear Fighter is a Bear-type Zoid, created by the Helic Republic, and used primarily during the first war against the Zenebas Empire.The Bear Fighter was designed for use in mountainous terrain, where other Zoids had proven to be less capable. Using a bear-type Wild Zoid as the basis, the Bear Fighter was given the (at the time) unique ability to walk on two or four legs (he only uses 2 legs when walking through Crawling Animal Danger Station, or CADS). The Bear Fighter's design also allows it to adapt to different circumstances; in its quadruped mode it is a fast moving and stable weapons platform, while in its biped mode it is a potent close-combat fighter.The Bear Fighter's armor is very thick for a Zoid of its size, far superior to that of the Command Wolf and equal to the Black Rhimos. While the Zoid's ranged weaponry is mediocre, its speed and agility, as well as ability in close combat, more than compensate for it. The Zoid's main cannon can be used in both modes, however in biped mode it is largely limited to use as an anti-air weapon.
                                RHI-06
                                Bear Type
                                Helic Republic
                                Crew 1
                                Weight 45.6 tons
                                Depth 12 m
                                Height 6.8 m
                                Maximum Speed 200 km/h (quadruped), 95 km/h (biped)
                                Weapons Six-Shot Missile Launcher, Double-Barrelled Electricity Cannon, Super-High Grade Ceramic Claws (4)
                                Equipment Super-Reinforced Canopy, Composite Armour, Sensors (2)

"It's the times we're so crazy,that people think we're high,It's the times we laugh so hard,we can't help but cry,It's all the inside jokes,and remember whens,those are all the reasons that we're best friends!:Unknown"
                                Last edited by godgirai92; May 26, '15, 5:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎