Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

OMG Bullet man. I had him. That totally sparked some supressed memory, the second I saw him. Wow. I had completely forgotten him. I must have been young.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
      Awwwwww Man that brings back memories...I got these in 77 when I spent my Summer in Puerto Rico......My mom bought me these and a Few Big Jims while I spent my Vacation there....Loved them alot...... sad part is i was playing with these when I heard Elvis had died...
      That sucks bro,thank god i wasn't born when that happened
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Sweep Secondhand
        Museum Super Collector
        • May 18, 2007

Did anyone actually have that sub or has anyone seen pictures of one outside a catalog? I swear that has to be a prototype. I loved these figures as a kid and had many of the Army and SWAT lines. I also had the helicopter/jeep set and the SWAT van. I remember K-Mart put the Army figures on clearance for like .25 cents each and my mom bought me an armload even though I already had a bunch. I believe if that sub had been available I would have know about it and probably had one!
        - Sweep

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎