X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

The real Poochie

The name Poochie is probably forever linked to the Simpsons. But in the early 80s Poochie was a cute little pink and white puppy sold by Mattel. She was very popular with girls for a couple of years.

Toys

Poochie was a fluffy white poodle with bright pink ears and purple sunglasses. Made by Mattel in the early 1980's she was very popular in the US and UK, but had her hay day in Italy!

Poochie commercial

Poochie cartoon

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Mar 28, '14, 3:42 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

Oh my--I had completely forgotten this. Thanks for the recall!
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Falstaff13
      Oh my--I had completely forgotten this. Thanks for the recall!
      Oh, cool

Poochie seems to be one of those forgotten 80s toy lines like Rose Petal Place and Herself the Elf.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎