X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

Originally posted by Random Axe
    A second bid came in for 1.00 over the previous bid. If bidders are going to be that cheap, I'll hit it hard with my maximum and snag this. It's pretty weak compared to other people's grails, but I only have a meager collection of figures anyway. I'm sure I'll get my share of eye rolls when(if) I win this. It'll make my week for sure, but it's far from exciting.
    Bah, we're all collector's here IMO. A grail's a grail. If you're excited about then I'm excited for you to get it and I doubt I'm the only one.

Comment

• chazz530
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 20, 2013

Good luck!
      Come see my items for sale at:
      http://Webstore.com/~Chazz530

Comment

• batmanmc
        mego batman collector
        • Jun 22, 2004

good luck a grails a grail. i would love too see it after you win. ifn i ever find a bj and the bear matchbox (yatwing ) truck it will be my hotwheels grail not a top dollar piece for most but my grail. mike

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by Random Axe
          Unlike most auctions, Ill actually be home for its conclusion. Bidding on my phone sucks big time. I'll just pop in there with 20 seconds or so left and punch in my max bid and see what happens.
          Best plan possible. Good luck with your bid.

Comment

• Random Axe
            The Voice of Reason
            • Apr 16, 2008

I won.

I swooped in with a large bid and snagged it away. THis is a figure I've always wanted, and I have no idea why I have such a desire. It's a Big JIm Whip with all weapons and gear complete. You don't find those often if ever. I've actually dreamed at night of buying one of these at a toy show(or MegoMeet), it's hard to remember, details are foggy. See, pretty disappointing grail huh? I'm pretty easy to please with stuff like that. Now I just need a minty Shogun Raideen and a complete(or refurbished) Super Joe Darkon and my grails will be complete. Here's the listing. It's got a couple of flaws, but nothing I cannot repair with some thread. NOw my DOctor Steel has a shelf buddy.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• rche
              channeling Bob Wills
              • Mar 26, 2008

Congratulations! Well played.

Comment

• Random Axe
                The Voice of Reason
                • Apr 16, 2008

With 20 seconds left the bidding was up to like 56 dollars. So I took a chance and swooped in with a 150 dollar bid thinking nobody would even come close to that and I got lucky. It went to 73 and that was it. Looked like a couple of people had snipe programs in place but set their max bids lower than mine. I rarely ever win anything on ebay, I mostly use BIN so this was kinda exciting. That speaks volumes to how boring I am.
                I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

Raydeen is an awesome figure.
                  Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

That is a great looking figure Scott. And even if it was common as bubble gum (which it's not), as long it's YOUR grail, and your happy, that's all that matters. Congrats!

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎