X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Help ID My Frankenstein!

I don't know if he's vintage or modern. He's about 5 1/2" tall and feels as if he's made out of wax or something fairly brittle as it's hollow. He was in a large lot of vintage toys I picked up a while back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

From about early 90's. I think this one's a bit faded from sun maybe? I had one that I purchased in around '92 from a bi-way discount store and it's jacket was quite a bit more orange. It sat a top my TV in my first ever apartment when I was about 17.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

It's an air freshener.

3 Vintage Halloween Wizard Air Freshener Skeleton More - eBay (item 270652785691 end time Oct-28-10 20:07:22 PDT)
      Last edited by Werewolf; Oct 21, '10, 11:06 PM.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• MLoudin
        Possessed by Megos
        • Sep 13, 2007

They made a Dracula and at least two other types of Witches... My Frakenstein does look a bit different than yours though I'll TRY to post a pic tonight...

Comment

• Marvelmania
          A Ray of Sunshine
          • Jun 17, 2001

Thanks! An air freshener would have been my last guess.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I still have a haunted house air freshener like that. It's black and orange with a little ghost coming out of the front door. I remember my mom picking it up in the early 80s at a Sundry Store.

I recently dug it out of my dad's storage building. I'm surprised it survived that long!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎