Girls toys that you guys sometimes played with

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvmbrsdoom5
    replied
    When I was young I spent alot of time with my my cousins, who were all female, so there was alot of Barbie playtime and stuff going on. Not to be excluded, my parents bought me a couple of Ken dolls so I could play with my cousins. I don't remember ever actually owning or playing with Barbies themselves, but I did play with the accessories like the cars and townhouse, etc. I never owned any of the WGSH female characters as a kid, mainly because I never really saw them on the shelves around here! I would've been mighty tempted to own a Batgirl or Isis, I think.

I did have a tendency to like the TV personality dolls, however. I remember owning the Sonny and Cher dolls, and the Marie and Donny Osmond dolls. I used to watch them on tv alot when I was 3 or 4 so I wanted the toys I guess *shrug* I don't remember playing with them very much, to be honest. I'm sure they were integrated into the Barbie playtime with my cousins though.

And I presume that having 3 3/4" and 12" Princess Leia figures doesn't really count, seeing as most kids I knew had no qualms about owning Leia.

Leave a comment:

• batmanmc
    replied
    the olice woman angie dickison and charlie's angels.

Leave a comment:

• toys2cool
    replied
    Originally posted by The Toyroom
    "I had a Bionic Woman with Mission Purse as part of my Six Million Dollar Man stash of figures", he sheepishly admitted.
    oh yeah I forgot about her,I also had a bionic woman

Leave a comment:

• The Toyroom
    replied
    "I had a Bionic Woman with Mission Purse as part of my Six Million Dollar Man stash of figures", he sheepishly admitted.

Leave a comment:

• GlobalObserver
    replied
    Zira was the only female MEGO I ever bought. I could never bring myself to buy any of the others because they were 'dolls', not tough guy action figures...and I REALLY wanted that Batgirl...

Leave a comment:

• toys2cool
    replied
    the only doll i could remember was the chick Evel knievel in pink and maybe a couple of Jem dolls that my Joes use to have there way with

Leave a comment:

• HardyGirl
    started a topic Girls toys that you guys sometimes played with

Girls toys that you guys sometimes played with

OK, we all know Zira and Catwoman were dolls that were "exceptable" for a boy to own and not get called a sissy. Did you ever play w/ any other girl dolls in your action guy games? The female spy? The hapless damsel in distress? The crazy lady out of her mind w/ revenge?

And BTW...destroying your sisters Barbies don't count!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎