70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

I miss flea market season in WI

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
      PPC Marvel figures from Mexico. I don't know much about them or even what PPC stands for. I have three smaller versions. these are the largest and my personal collection. If I'm not mistaken, All I need is Green Goblin to complete the set.

By dr_cyclops at 2010-01-28

By dr_cyclops at 2010-01-28
      PPC= Processed Plastics Company

Activated Marvel Superheroes toys Ad from 1977: Plaid Stallions
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Man, I had those PPC Marvels with the scissor activators! I got them from a Heroes World ad back in the early 80s. I loved those things!!!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• mazinz
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 2, 2007

This cool colored Mechagodzilla bootleg I acquired back in the early 90's. The person I got this from bought it in the very early 80's down in Florida. He mentioned 3 others from this set and that they were all Ultra-monsters of some sort. No date listed on toy. The one sided tag says "super dinosaurs" and with a normal painted MechaGodzila on the card in which they title him "robot King".

I love the 70's style colors on this.

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• 4NDR01D
            Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
            • Jan 22, 2008

Funny, I just sent this link to Chris as I had sent him a double I had of one of the little ones. Yours are closer to the bottom.

SUPER DINO MONSTERS

Originally posted by mazinz
            This cool colored Mechagodzilla bootleg I acquired back in the early 90's. The person I got this from bought it in the very early 80's down in Florida. He mentioned 3 others from this set and that they were all Ultra-monsters of some sort. No date listed on toy. The one sided tag says "super dinosaurs" and with a normal painted MechaGodzila on the card in which they title him "robot King".

I love the 70's style colors on this.

http://www.box.com/shared/static/339...6a906c8c5d.jpg

Comment

• cjefferys
              Duke of Gloat
              • Apr 23, 2006

Yeah, Andy taught me all about these guys. MechaG is one of my favourite Godzilla kaiju, and I love the look of that bootleg, especially the colours. I'm definitely gonna be on the lookout for that guy! It's great that he still has the tag attached and everything.

Comment

• mazinz
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 2, 2007

Originally posted by 4NDR01D
                Funny, I just sent this link to Chris as I had sent him a double I had of one of the little ones. Yours are closer to the bottom.

SUPER DINO MONSTERS
                HA. Thanks for that link! I did have all of those smaller ones (carded versions) but actually got rid of them within this past year. I found them all at dollar stores and a few at a figure toy store that was in Philly.

I am glad to see the rest of the larger ones from that series

Comment

• samurainoir
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Dec 26, 2006

BOOTLEG SUPERMAN FIGURE MADE IN MEXICO 5.75" TALL | eBay

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

VINTAGE BIRDMAN PLASTIC BOOTLEG FIGURE | eBay

1988 MUTANT NINJA TURTLES FIGHTERS TEENAGE MUTANT (TMNT) LOT BOOTLEG FIGURES MOC | eBay

MOC Japan vintage Space Wars R2-D2 bootleg Star Wars vinyl figure Japanese toy ! | eBay

Last edited by samurainoir; Mar 21, '12, 2:39 AM.
                  My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• mazinz
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 2, 2007

Crudely made Mexican Rubber Godzilla bootleg that seems to be taken
                    from the Aurora Model Godzilla from the 60's. Does
                    not stand well at all, squishy, but solid rubber about 8" tall

Comment

• Splitty
                      Career Member
                      • Jan 25, 2012

Maaan, all the knock-off in this thread are so killer.

The only knock-offs of importance I have are the Lord of the Rings ones everybody's already seen pics of:
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/splitty...ags/knockoffs/
                      And the large Dor Mei Godzillas. Love those guys.
                      But no really cool cheesy bad ones that defy logic and good taste.
                      (:[
                      Last edited by Splitty; Apr 13, '12, 2:11 AM.
                      I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Found a G1 My Little Pony knock off by accident today while grocery shopping. Petite Princess Pony by Imperial.

Actually uses a vintage MLP mold. Looks to use the Crumpet mold. It's missing the front curl of the G1 Hasbro Ponies but the original hair rooting marks are still there. Just not filled in. You can also tell where the original Hasbro copyright was covered over. Even has a cutie mark. No mistaking what it's supposed to be.

Kinda gutsy of Imperial.
                        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Neutron X
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 22, 2007

Robocop Mego KO Mexico

Could be Hasbro sold the mold? Who knows what goes on in China.

Picked this Robocop figure up from Bryan and thought it would go well here. It is shorter than a regular Mego. Legs seem not to be exact copies from Mego but more in a Mego style. Chest and arms are copied from Sectaurs. the head is from a Robocop figure? 3 Knock offs one toy gotta love it! Made in Mexico goodness.
                          Last edited by Neutron X; Apr 12, '12, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Tothiro
                            Kitten Mittens
                            • Aug 28, 2008

Comment

• MPM1972
                              Museum Patron
                              • Jan 23, 2012

As I still cannot figure out how to post pics, you will have to click the link to see my bootlegs of bootlegs. Couple of KO Warriors Of The Galaxy figures.

189549_207059289311536_100000224003824_974673_6433 920_n | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

• cjefferys
                                Duke of Gloat
                                • Apr 23, 2006

I like your Bandai Godzilla vinyls in the background.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎