X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Cryotron Carry Case (eBay Link) — This was a Sears Canada exclusive, and I remember that catalogue fondly as it was the first time I saw the Mego Black Hole Humanoid and Old B.O.B. Despite it kind of looking like a “Space Toilet Seat” I dream of finding one packed with figures like the […]

The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Oh, that's Mego WW art, and I think I had Aquaman as a pocket folder. Probably in my green Trapper Keeper. That Shazam art is trippy and perfect. But the price, wow.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
      Career Member
      • Jun 8, 2015

Hmmm. That Cryotron actually reminds me of all my ex's. Birth Control pill cases!!!!!! That's what it looks like to me!!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

the Avenger pursuit craft is one of the coolest Joe vehicles IMO

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡