X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Lincoln Monsters Packaging Reveal “The Evil of Count Dracula”

The team is well pleased to unveil the box for “The Evil of Count Dracula,” coming soon from Lincoln Monsters. Side A features the poster art created by Chris Franklin, and side B is a tribute to Lincoln International. We’ll have more surprises in the coming days, including final figure reveals and pre-orders. Thank […]

The post Lincoln Monsters Packaging Reveal “The Evil of Count Dracula” appeared first on PS.

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I'm still trying to get used to a green Dracula, but I like the broad, garish design of the box. Nice vintage nod in the pattern on the Victim's bikini, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      I'm still trying to get used to a green Dracula, but I like the broad, garish design of the box. Nice vintage nod in the pattern on the Victim's bikini, too.
      Thanks for getting that. It was Jason's concept to do him green and well, I'm a big fan of the "Hilarious House of Frightenstein"
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I can understand your preference. I suppose I picture each head with a distinct base color (Drac light blue, Frank green, Mummy yellow, Phantom lavender, etc) but I'm excited nonetheless to see what's coming.

WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• publiusr
          Museum Super Collector
          • Aug 23, 2015

One has him looking like Eddie Munster.

Comment

• KnightDetective
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 31, 2012

That would definitely have been a kid magnet in my beloved local Woods 5 & 10 back in the day!

Thanks for including the "Side B" homage graphic! Cherry on top of a package that already made me all kinds of happy.

Since you have the head molds now, nothing to stop you from offering multiple colorways (and glow-in-the-dark) in the future, right? Can't wait to see what you spring on us over the coming years!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎