Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

i would rather have the mego scale figures for this line. butthe original figures are awesome also. mike

Comment

• megomaniac
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 10, 2006

I still have my Steve Austin. His costume is worn down to bare threads from all his adventures, but he still has his socks and shoes! I never got any of the mission packs, but always wanted them.

Now I have Jamie Somers and am looking to ultimately get Big Foot and a Fembot.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

I have GOT to figure out how to post pics. I've got so much stuff I would love to show everyone, but I haven't figured out how to take snap shots from "my pictures" folder and post them in a thread. I have Steve Austin (1st edition boxed, Steve Austin w/bionic grip boxed, Oscar Goldman boxed, Maskatron boxed, Critical Assignment arms and legs mint in box, and then a whole lot of loose figures - Big Foot complete, Austin in Space outfit, another in the civilian outfit, one in the flight outfit, and a few in the standard jogging suit as well. I also have the Bionic repair station in the box too. Great memories and I can't wait for the domestic DVD release of the television series. Am I the only one scratching my head as to why they are doing the new Bionic woman before Steve Austin? I'm not trying to be sexist or anything, but I thought the storyline between Steve and Jamie was such a classic. It would been neat to see it played out again, especially with her origin. GREAT shots of your collection Lou!! I love them. I really like your Jaws stuff too.
        Last edited by MIB41; Aug 23, '07, 8:21 PM.

Comment

• ABMAC
          User
          • May 16, 2002

Originally posted by MIB41
          I have GOT to figure out how to post pics.
          How to Post Pics

Comment

• LOU
            Museum FIN-atic
            • Nov 20, 2003

GREAT shots of your collection Lou!! I love them. I really like your Jaws stuff too.
            Thanks MIB41 but it sounds like you have just about the same collection as me...in fact, this is the one I am missing...
            Steve Austin (1st edition boxed
            and of course the Venus Space Probe! That my bionic grail. Yes, that's just a little of my Jaws stuff, I actually have custom Jaws Megos too! I hope to see some shots of your stuff. In terms of the Bionic DVDs there's some ongoing legal issue with original "Cyborg" novel author Martin Caiden that has them unreleased. There's a member here, filmationbatmanfan I think is his name, who really is the authority on bionic news here...I'm sure he'll chime in soon.

Comment

• toysrus
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 23, 2007

the dvd's

yeah i wonder why the dvd's for the six million dollar man havent been released here yet. Odd.

I would buy those for sure.

Comment

• slats7
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jun 20, 2007

The creation of the Six Mill/BW toylines will be discussed at length in this book, for which I was a contributor.

Comment

• LOU
                  Museum FIN-atic
                  • Nov 20, 2003

Herbie J. Pilato!!!!! I remember looking diligently for this Bionic book about 10 years ago. It never came out. Nice to see it's back in action! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Ranger 3
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 25, 2007

This is a random classic toy rant, but I figured I'd tack it onto this thread rather than start a new one;

Was Masketron one of the coolest toys in history or what? I have a moderate collection of Bionic stuff (boxed Jamies, Steve, Masketron, Oscar, plus more loose stuff), but I recently pulled out my loose Masketron to show my kids what I used to play with when I was their age. Man, o man, is this guy cool! I've seen and even collected a lot of toys over the years, but I can't think of anything that tops this since. Talk about play value! And the box graphics were spectacular too- glad I picked up my boxed version years ago when I could still afford it.

Just some random thoughts...

Mark

Comment

• starsky
                      veteran member
                      • Aug 26, 2007

when i was growing up steve austin was my hero!! that figure was one of my favorites. i was glad they came out with maskatron bec all the other guys i had him fight were so much shorter than him.

Comment

• werewolfz
                        • Nov 19, 2007

I don't remember Maskatron but he looks pretty cool. I still have my Steve Austin - he's in really good shape along with the Bionic Transport and Repair Station. What I really wanted was a Bigfoot but never got him - yet

Slats7 - your friend had an incredible collection - thanks for sharing the pics.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
                          Career Member
                          • Sep 5, 2005

Has anyone ever turned up more examples of the Tomland versions (unlicensed I'm sure) of Steve and Jamie, either loose or carded?

sts

Comment

• BaronSat
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Sep 17, 2007

I just received a complete Bigfoot and couldn't resist to shoot the Bionic gang. It's the first time that Steve & Bigfoot are together again in my collection since 1979.

Maybe I'll use this photo as a new year card in a few days.

Happy holidays to you.
                            Custom models :
                            www.baronsat.net

Comment

• LOU
                              Museum FIN-atic
                              • Nov 20, 2003

Nice photo Baronsat but I have one burning question...did you Photoshop the Austin doll's other eye? Gone is the clear plastic eyeball I see! Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

• raider5gt
                                Museum Tree Cutter
                                • Nov 25, 2007

I had SMDM with rubber girder,i loved rolling back his arm to revel the bionic circuits,those were good times as a kid!My Brother had the engine version.

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎