Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyZod
    Superman's Gal Pal
    • Jan 27, 2007

I didn't have them as a kid, so I had to make up for it as an adult. I have a Steve with several mission arms and a Jaime, and another Steve and Bigfoot by marriage. No playsets.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
    Check out my art:
    Art Portfolio@Redbubble
    Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• Johnny
      Salty
      • Oct 1, 2003

Loved this toyline then and I love it now. I have all of the figures except for Bigfoot. I had one but I got an offer for it that was too good to turn down a few years ago. I used the money to buy some Mego POTA figures at the time.

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

I sincerely think Maskatron is one of the best figures---and, in fact
        toys in toy history
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Marvelmania
          A Ray of Sunshine
          • Jun 17, 2001

I had Steve but no other figures from the line. I would have loved a Bigfoot. There would have been a whole new set of adventures waiting for me then.

Comment

• English Paul
            Archive cased.
            • Aug 17, 2005

Great toys. I had Steve Austin and Maskatron as a kid.

As an adult I still have a Steve Austin and Maskatron. I had the repair station but sold it as it`s a pretty crap toy along with the radio back pack.
            My Steve is loose and Maskatron boxed (not my childhood toys by the way). There are days when I think about selling Maskatron just because it`s stored away in a box and it doesn`t really fit in with the rest of my collection, but at the same time it is still one of my favourites out of my whole collection.

"I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• ShadowAvenger
              Career Member
              • May 14, 2007

I received Steve Austin and Oscar Goldman one year for Christmas. They conspired against my G.I. Joe and Ken dolls...er, action figures
              Read my blog at Moongem Comics about comics, toys and more.

Comment

• shellhead
                museum rustpot
                • Mar 1, 2007

I got Steve and the Bionic Transport thingee for Christmas and Maskatron the next year. Several years ago at the TOY EXPO in Philladelphia I lucked out and bought the arm and leg sets from a dealer friend of mine,Richard Anderson happened to be signing at the show so I had him autograph the two sets for me. Who better to indorse spare bionic parts than Oscar Himself!

By the way , Bionicon2 is comming up on June 29th- July 1st in L.A. and Lee Majors will be there! Check out www.bionicon2.com for all the details!

Best

Chris
                Chris

Keepin' it Mego-ey !

Comment

• FastDog40
                  • Mar 3, 2007

1970's toys

I grew up playing with big jim,six million dollar man,evel knievel.p.o.t.a were real cool to.these are the toys i collect today.allways looking to add to collection.

Comment

• GSPUSA
                    General Patton
                    • Apr 9, 2005

Here is part of my collection.

It

Comment

• danadoll
                      Micronaut Nut!
                      • Apr 11, 2005

I had Steve Austin and my sister had Jaime Sommers (we were big fans of those shows...I'm a bit disturbed by the Bionic Woman remake coming out, though)...I recall my Steve doll broke fairly quickly...And my mom saying she wasn't going to get me another...LOL!

Dana
                      "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• smonte00
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 19, 2005

I had the one that came with the engine. I remember I got him for Christmas when I was 5. I also got a 12" Gene Simmons mego that year. I tried to get a minty Steve Austin on Ebay, but I can't afford to fork out $100+ for a toy. Can you say doghouse?

Comment

• The Sentry
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jun 3, 2007

I have a pretty good collection of TSMDM stuff, it takes up alot of space so I have to keep it in storage till I get some of my crap I don't need sold.
                          I just got Maskatron like 2 years ago and the pinnacle of my collection is my Oscar and Jamie in the box! I have 3 of the shuttles (1 is complete and the others just keep my loose peices safe)
                          but the thing I would love to have are the special mission arms and legs, Sasquatch and the command center! Boy I would have to have a second job for that!

But I did happen on a Steve Austin sans clothes so I got a polar suit for him and made "The Night the Reindeer Died" (from "Scrooged") Lee Majors doll that perched very majestic-like on the top of my Christmas tree this past year! It brought lots of laughter!
                          sigpic
                          http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
                          [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                            Persistent Member
                            • Mar 1, 2005

I loved the Six Million Dollar Man toys as a kid. Watched the show with my parents all the time, too. I had Steve ( a couple of them actually, they always broke on me!), Jamie, and Bigfoot. My cousin had Oscar (my mom gave it to him for his birthday, I was soooo jealous lol) and Maskatron. We had alot of fun playing with those.

I also had the bionic transport and repair station, the critical assignment legs & arms, and that inflatable headquarters thingy. I played with that stuff until it quite literally just fell apart.

Comment

• The Sentry
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jun 3, 2007

Originally posted by nvmbrsdoom5
                              I loved the Six Million Dollar Man toys as a kid. Watched the show with my parents all the time, too. I had Steve ( a couple of them actually, they always broke on me!), Jamie, and Bigfoot. My cousin had Oscar (my mom gave it to him for his birthday, I was soooo jealous lol) and Maskatron. We had alot of fun playing with those.

I also had the bionic transport and repair station, the critical assignment legs & arms, and that inflatable headquarters thingy. I played with that stuff until it quite literally just fell apart.
                              God, I'm so jealous!
                              I had the dolls and the transport but everything else I dreamed of having! Lucky dog!
                              sigpic
                              http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
                              [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• z3zep
                                The Girl Next Door
                                • Sep 30, 2006

As a kid, my best friend had Steve Austin. Man he was so cool with the "roll-up" skin and circuits.

I saw one recently in someones collection and that sent me on an e-bay mission. I am waiting for Steve to arrive any day now.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎