Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

"I see you".
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
      70's Era Pimp
      • Sep 7, 2011

Finishing up a set is an amazing feeling! Good for you. Looks very nice too.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

An early Christmas present from my sister. Dancing Strawberry Shortcake.

Challenging to get her perfect because the lace is very fragile. Her hair was a little sticky (over the years the scent can sometimes react with the plastic) when I took her out of the box but washed up beautifully. I don't think it shows up in the pic but the hair is very smooth and silky. She is absolutely minty!

Even came with a 29 year old coupon for Strawberry Shortcake cereal. It's still good too! No expiration date, lol.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
          Career Member
          • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/tomlan...lowcyclops.jpg

This guy arrived today, needed him for photos and to round out the set. Thus ends my journey into Tomland collecting.

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

A holiday season purchase arrived this week, I had forgotten about it. I have low level obsession with mailer boxed Remco monsters, don't know why.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• wilbs518
              Mego Collector
              • Jul 25, 2009

Congrats! Nice set!
              sigpic

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                • Jan 22, 2008

Talk about classic toys...Just got a 1960's Dr. Evil in the mail. Complete with original ray gun, mask and medallion (broken), and missing sandels, but purchased for a whopping $30, so no complaints from me.
                It was won in an ebay auction, pictures looked like it had been last played with at the beach some 40 years ago, sand crusted in the mask's eyes etc. Looked like a nice fixer upper and it was. really surprised how some sellers don't even give their items a once over with a toothbrush and some soapy water.

Comment

• rche
                  channeling Bob Wills
                  • Mar 26, 2008

Dr. E for 30 bones. Pics, we need pics!

Comment

• cjefferys
                    Duke of Gloat
                    • Apr 23, 2006

Great pick up Andy. Yeah, it's surprising how many sellers don't even attempt to do at least some light cleaning on what they are selling.

Comment

• Den82
                      Career Member
                      • Jan 17, 2011

$8 for this:

Not bad, I think. Rough shape, but oh well. I will trade the legs for the Maskatron pieces I am missing (left human arm, clamp arm, major fred mask, outfit is all?).

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                        • Jan 22, 2008

Maskatron is the easiest figure to piece out and make a couple bucks on too. The center pieces can Conservatively go for $5 each, legs and arms the same. A lot of incomplete Maskatrons out there just needing one or two items for completion.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                          • Jan 22, 2008

Doctor's Conference or Axis of Evil?

Comment

• rche
                            channeling Bob Wills
                            • Mar 26, 2008

dr evil is the coolest villain ever.

kromedome must have paid a pretty penny for the phot op with him.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                              • Mar 15, 2008

Looks like an engagement picture to me. Which is nice, as I'm glad Dr. Evil and Dr. Kromedome found each other (I was worried about those two).

Plus, they're both doctors, so they should do very well as a two-income family. Congrats to the happy couple!
                              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• acrovader
                                Career Member
                                • Jan 19, 2011

Took the picture with an iPhone, so not the crisp picture. I bought most of this last Christmas.
                                Last edited by acrovader; Feb 26, '12, 5:36 PM.
                                I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎