X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaronSat
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 17, 2007

Originally posted by Neutron X
    Great piece! I would love to see this copied, then blown up to Mego scale and assembled, I bet it would look awesome.
    That would be great to have scans of this playset for Mego or smaller figs. I searched the web but it seems nobody scans the parts... too bad.
    Custom models :
    www.baronsat.net

Comment

• Neutron X
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by BOTZWANA
      Man You guys are SO lucky. I live in Mexico where we have crap. The latest things I have scored are not really classic in the sense but I am proud of them being MY scores.

Marvel Universe Iron Monger and War Machine

Also I have all the smurf collection from Mcdonalds.

That is about as good as it gets here.
      Dry period? What about all the cool knock offs floating around Mexico? KO Star Wars is all over Ebay maybe hard to find? I know Ledy's are hard to find but you can do Mercado Libre isn't there good stuff on there? I may be naive but Mexico had Big Jim,Gijoe, Megos, Star Wars, El Hombre Nuclear, Lucha Libre, Marx reissues, and tons of other stuff. My favorite piece from Mexico right now is a KO Bryan sold me of a hybrid Robocop/Mego/Sectars figure. AH! the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Comment

• ksp
        Banned
        • Apr 4, 2010

I would kill for some Lili Ledy Super Poderes (Super Powers). Right now I have each of the MOC Wonder Woman variations, plus a Lex Luthor card back and a MIB Lex-Soar 7. Not much else is even known to exist.

Peace,

Chip

Comment

• Den82
          Career Member
          • Jan 17, 2011

I got a Pulsar and Hypnos at the Flea Market today. Hypnos has his mask (that's all he came with, right?). Pulsar's outfit is beat.

I paid $30 for both (in played with condition, but they still work). Good price?

Does anyone have an extra Pulsar outfit or at least his top? I can use one.

Comment

• Neutron X
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 22, 2007

Sounds like a good price to me! No extra shipping charges ect. I think Hypnos is the harder one to find especialy with mask.

Comment

• Neutron X
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by ksp
              I would kill for some Lili Ledy Super Poderes (Super Powers). Right now I have each of the MOC Wonder Woman variations, plus a Lex Luthor card back and a MIB Lex-Soar 7. Not much else is even known to exist.

Peace,

Chip
              I had no idea that so little was known. I have seen many Super Power KOs from Mexico so no telling what happened.

Comment

• cjefferys
                Duke of Gloat
                • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by Neutron X
                Sounds like a good price to me! No extra shipping charges ect. I think Hypnos is the harder one to find especialy with mask.
                Oh yeah, that's a great deal especially because of that devilishly hard to find mask.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 1, 2005

Excellent lookin' Star Wars figures, VintageMike. I'm thinking about getting into vintage SW collecting again a bit, I definitely wanna find a nice carded R5-D4 like that at some point.

Comment

• Den82
                    Career Member
                    • Jan 17, 2011

Picture of the bad boys in there new home.

Comment

• Neutron X
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 22, 2007

They look great! Nice haul!

Comment

• VintageMike
                        Permanent Member
                        • Dec 16, 2004

Was pleasantly surprised when this showed up today. Basically it had not been easy to find an offerless ESB Greedo. Then I someone agrees to sell me one says he has two graded and one ungraded. I go for the ungraded as I don't want to pay a premium.
                        There was a delay in sending the package out and I was bit worried. I finally get it today and I'm opening this up and saying "cool, he included an acrylic case". Turns out I got an extra reward for waiting..
                        Was pleasantly surprised when this showed up today. Basically it had not been easy to find an offerless ESB Greedo. Then I someone agrees to sell me one says he has two graded and one ungraded. I go for the ungraded as I don't want to pay a premium.
                        There was a delay in sending the package out and I was bit worried. I'm opening this up and saying "cool, he included an acrylic case". Turns out I got an extra reward for waiting..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• Den82
                          Career Member
                          • Jan 17, 2011

Finally, a good weekend!

$33 for all

Anybody know who the clean Micronauts looking guy is? And the tiger? (Hannah Barbara?)

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                            Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                            • Jan 22, 2008

The micronauts looking guy is a Denys Fisher Cyborg with Muton arms.
                            I've been looking for an original of that Floyd lp for a while now. Also a boxed GI Joe. That is a fantastic score.

Comment

• Den82
                              Career Member
                              • Jan 17, 2011

Did Denys Fisher say Takara/Hasbro on the back?

Comment

• spacecaps
                                Second Mouse
                                • Aug 24, 2011

Yes...the Cyborg figure was made by Takara as well in Japan. Sgt. Storm is one of 2 Matt Mason/Colorform Alien figures I need...I keep hoping to find him at a flea market...The Heman weapons alone are worth the price of the lot!
                                "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎