Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• gummi
      Career Member
      • Dec 2, 2009

Originally posted by Mister Blisterfists
      Oh wow, I had completely forgotten about these until I saw your picture. I had a ton of them when I was young, but for the life of me I can't remember what they were called. Can you let me know, it's going to drive me crazy.
      "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

These are'nt recent. I'd say within the last 2 months. Most were Goodwill finds.

Got him for $2. and ebayed him off.

60s and 70s cars. I sold them for my Aunt.

In a better economy this would have done a lot better on ebay. Not into the Barbie thing but I have learned some from ebay.

When these guys originally came out. I thought they where more vending machine fodder than action fig.

Heres another toy I didnt know how collectable it was til I put it out on ebay.
        Been doing the ebay thing alot since I was laid off. Hoping I dont have to resort to selling off any of my Mego's.
        Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Mister Blisterfists
          ha ha i loved muscles
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• vulcan2074
            Live Long and Prosper
            • Mar 23, 2008

Originally posted by English Paul
            That is one sweet looking MOC. Congrats!
            Sammy

ddgaff1132
            Those Muscle Men are super cool. I love those.
            Sammy

Comment

• megojim
              Permanent Member
              • Oct 13, 2001

Originally posted by Fire Marshal Bill
              BUT my day wasn't over yet. When i got home this guy was waiting for me on the front porch! Very excited about this one. His outfit and emblem are so minty that we were wondering if it was a repro. So i stripped him down (that doesn't sound right ) to get a closer look at everything. The suit had the Ideal 1966 tag on it. No stress cracks anywhere on the body. Head has almost no rubs. I am very happy with him. Now if i could just locate a sword for him, i'll be good to go .

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...o/P2190007.jpg
              VERY nice!
              My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                MeGoing
                • May 14, 2003

Very nice pickups Bill.

Comment

• Fire Marshal Bill
                  Career Member
                  • Jul 25, 2010

Secret Wars Turbo Copter- This is complete with the exception of what i'm assuming is a "key" to open the secret compartment, which is the backrest of the rear seat. If you look on the left side here you can see the slot just behind the back window that the "key" fits in. If anyone has access to an instruction sheet for the Turbo Copter, it would be really cool to have a scan of it, or at least tell me if there is indeed a part i'm missing. I'd love to know what it looks like so i can eventually track it down. Of course, if anyone happens to have an extra key laying around they could spare.... i would be forever indebted to you. There's not too many of these floating around as there is, much less complete, so i have a feeling it's gonna be a challenge to find parts for.

Vintage Toy Rescue
                  1614-B N State Hwy 161
                  Grand Prairie, TX 75050
                  (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Minty Big Jim Karate studio!

(That's pronouced, "kara-tay" lol) and it's AWESOME!!--All accesories, '70s graphics, and the mirror sticker is unused!

I never had Big Jim toys as a kid, but I kind of feel seven again.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• rche
                      channeling Bob Wills
                      • Mar 26, 2008

These are modern vintagish and stretch waaay back to 1984 when a little company called Takara was still making 12" joes.

Big thanks to Chris for setting me up with the seriously tuff to find Mosu Goji from Medicom. (far left in group shot). The other fellas are the original Takara Combat Joe Godzillas - another Mosu Goji and the deluxe version with the 1968 destroy all monsters sculpt. And the last one is the Shodai Goji from the first film, also by Medicom.

Oh; and the coolio fellow chillin' with the awesome polka dotted headband is Takaras take on Haruo Nakajima, the fellow that ran around in the suit.

Comment

• wilbs518
                        Mego Collector
                        • Jul 25, 2009

Awesome pick up, rche!
                        sigpic

Comment

• cjefferys
                          Duke of Gloat
                          • Apr 23, 2006

Great pics, rche! I'm glad that my Mosu-goji found a good home, and serious congrats on the Takara stuff, I've had my eye on those for years and years now.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

this one arrived in the mail today....complete(in pieces) SJ commander, Darkon, Shield. Luminos just missing one forearm and his face. anyone recognize the silver vehicle? Rocket sled? I think it is Super joe but not sure. The yellow piece is for the AT coptor.
                            Nowi just need to figure out how to rebuild the SuperJoes

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

I got this for my Berries. Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bake Shoppe.

It's missing the watering can and the little rake and shovel but other than that it's complete. Real nice condition too. Perfect stickers and no plastic discoloration or yellowing.
                              Last edited by Werewolf; Apr 28, '11, 8:56 PM. Reason: typos
                              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• torgospizza
                                Theocrat of Pan Tang
                                • Aug 19, 2010

Nice, Werewolf! That's pretty cool!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡