Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

been searching for this one for a while, loads of crazy accesories, lolipos, cigars etc. Kojak needs to lose wieght , because the rain coat doesnt fit , not bad I think for $51
    Just put the mego's for scale, he has a little more bulk.

This guy even came with glsses !!!

Comment

• Marvelmania
      A Ray of Sunshine
      • Jun 17, 2001

I really love it when someone posts here because you never know what's going to show up. Half the time it's something that I've never seen or heard of so it's a fun learning experience!

Comment

• mightyquinn
        Proud to be a Nerd
        • Aug 4, 2009

Who loves ya baby!
        Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• Remco Monster
          GLOWS in the Dark!
          • May 3, 2006

I have had a boxed set for many years, but I bought a loose Peter back in 2006 to have him sign, and ever since then I have been meaning to get the rest and have a nice loose set to display. Finally picked an Ace up. This was an especially nice score, because Ace is my favorite, and is also the only one I had as a kid. Now I just need a Gene and Paul. I will get to them eventually.

The guitar I have had around. One of those Pickups guitars made by Resaurus in 2000. Strap was made by piecing together two of the straps from the first McFarlane Toys 6" figures.

Comment

• AAAAA
            Permanent Member
            • Oct 28, 2005

my third Irwin raft
            Irwin Life Raft for 12 inch GI Joe Adventure Team - eBay (item 330488770737 end time Oct-29-10 19:29:39 PDT)

Comment

• vulcan2074
              Live Long and Prosper
              • Mar 23, 2008

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
              This picture is Amazing! I Love Kiss.
              Sammy

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

Reminds me of the old banana split containers from DQ - nice

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                  Moderation Engineer
                  • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by vulcan2074
                  This picture is Amazing! I Love Kiss.
                  Sammy
                  I have taken hundreds of pics of figures over the years, and not one has looked half that good. That KISS set is so well-done, it's hard to resist getting into the bigger figures.

Comment

• Evel KMego
                    Museum Daredevil
                    • Apr 26, 2006

I picked this up yesterday at a local show. Box is in excellent shape with vibrant graphics. The decals on the copter are faded, but that's pretty common. My only question is - my windshield is tinted yellow, all the ones I've seen on Ebay are clear. Is this a variation, or perhaps it just got too much sun exposure and turned yellowed or something like that. Any theories?

Comment

• J.B.
                      Guild Navigator
                      • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Evel KMego
                      http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/file...0/DSCN4824.jpg
                      I picked this up yesterday at a local show. Box is in excellent shape with vibrant graphics. The decals on the copter are faded, but that's pretty common. My only question is - my windshield is tinted yellow, all the ones I've seen on Ebay are clear. Is this a variation, or perhaps it just got too much sun exposure and turned yellowed or something like that. Any theories?
                      I'm no GI Joe expert, but I'm guessing it has just yellowed over time; happens to a lot of vintage plastic toys (especially Valkyries ).
                      That's a real nice specimen you got there; is the winch operational?
                      You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Evel KMego
                        Museum Daredevil
                        • Apr 26, 2006

Yeah, winch and rotors work great. I suspect it has just yellowed, but it is so uniform(not blotchy) that I was wondering if it could of been made that way. I can pick up a clear one off Ebay pretty cheap, they're pretty easy to come by.

Comment

• Mr.Krusher
                          Banned
                          • Oct 25, 2010

I'm VERY excited to be soon receiving my very FIRST Megos in 30 years! (well, other than the stray GoodWill figure over the years) On the way are -

Bones
                          Spock
                          Kirk (Do you think that Kirk would get ****ed off that I listed him AFTER Bones and Spock?? )
                          Wild Bill
                          Cochese
                          Captain Patch
                          A.J.
                          Penguin
                          Aquaman
                          Few Repro figures

...And a bunch more odds and ends!! YAHOOOO!!

(Guys, I realize that these figures are gonna be 'eyerolls' to most of you guys and ladies, but they are HUGE for me!! )

Take care -

Comment

• RG
                            Removed.
                            • Oct 1, 2004

Originally posted by Mr.Krusher
                            I'm VERY excited to be soon receiving my very FIRST Megos in 30 years! (well, other than the stray GoodWill figure over the years) On the way are -

Bones
                            Spock
                            Kirk (Do you think that Kirk would get ****ed off that I listed him AFTER Bones and Spock?? )
                            Wild Bill
                            Cochese
                            Captain Patch
                            A.J.
                            Penguin
                            Aquaman
                            Few Repro figures

...And a bunch more odds and ends!! YAHOOOO!!

(Guys, I realize that these figures are gonna be 'eyerolls' to most of you guys and ladies, but they are HUGE for me!! )

Take care -
                            no eye rolls around here ,,, they're megos! very cool, You remind me of myself when I first started collecting megos. You'll find your collection will grow fast around this place. and before you know it, you'll be looking for the little variations, due to the fact you have all the base line figures ... then comes buying extras you find for good deal and have no clue why you have 5 spidermans but still you'll buy that 6th one LOL

Comment

• Mr.Krusher
                              Banned
                              • Oct 25, 2010

Russ,

Thanks man! Yeah, I look forward to having EXTRAS myself! I cant even fathom that thought at the time!

There are clothings that I have several each of, but thats about it. Oh, and I have two of the same chimpanzee, though I think that one is Cornelius and the other Galen. (They have very different suits and one has the green ears - maybe he drank too much "grape juice plus"?? )

I cant wait for my Megos to arrive - I'll probably tear them open in the front yard - then fall to my knees and weep!

No offense to Mr. Wild Bill and A.J., they are both really great, but Aquaman, Spock, Penguin, and Bones are where its AT for me - Those are the ones I'm REALLY keen on.

Take care -

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                                Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                                • Jan 22, 2008

I just received a Bionic Bigfoot in the mail, BIG thanks to rche for trading with me.
                                I dont know how this figure has eluded me for this long, but he's finally found his home with his bionic brethren the SMDM, Maskatron, Kromedome and Pulsar and Hypnos.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎