Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

That's pretty cool. Good ol' CHCH. Makes you wonder if they actually did make something similar for House of Frightenstein. That would just be nuts!

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Booya
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

OOOOOOOH!
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Remco Monster
          GLOWS in the Dark!
          • May 3, 2006

Oh man, I had that record case as a kid, and have fond memories of it. I have often thought about looking for one. Excellent score.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

yeah, I saw it at an antique store, and knew that if I could work a deal, that I wanted it.

great stock art, a lot of it is the same art used on the Superglasses (Moon Series).

and this one is in great shape. I'm expecting a lot of the records in the mail (including my grail item, the Metamorpho/Plastic Man Fumo the Fire Giant Record, STILL SEALED!) so I needed some place to keep 'em!
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Remco Monster
              GLOWS in the Dark!
              • May 3, 2006

The only way it could be cooler, is stocked with vintage hero LPs! Awesome man!

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

well, once they arrive, it will be.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

toldja.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                    GLOWS in the Dark!
                    • May 3, 2006

Woohoo! Sweet score. You know, I had never even known about that one until you started talking about it. And here I thought I had seen them all!

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

I'm really digging that Supercase. Great classic artwork.
                      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• B-Lister
                        Eccentric Weirdo
                        • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
                        Woohoo! Sweet score. You know, I had never even known about that one until you started talking about it. And here I thought I had seen them all!
                        I've been on a huge 70s DC kick lately, so I've been tracking down a lot of stuff.

I'm a huge Metamorpho fan, so I am trying to snap up all the Metamorpho merch I can find.

I think I'm missing just ONE piece right now, and that's one of the "Brave and the Bold" figures that came out this year.

Comment

• B-Lister
                          Eccentric Weirdo
                          • Mar 19, 2010

FINALLY completed my Super Powers Hall of Justice this week.

I had been looking for the computer console base for almost two years, when a friend of mine (A prolific SP collector, with one of the biggest collections in our hobby) acquired a lot of beater figures, and a partially complete HOJ.

he offered me the control panel base for free. Which I graciously accepted, not knowing that it had a cardboard graphic taped to the bottom.

well, when it arrived, the graphic was not there, but he happened to have it, so he sent it along this week with a carded Robin I purchased from him!

it's great to finally have this thing complete!, almost Every SP item I own now, is complete and loose. I still need WW's lasso, but I'm in no hurry for it. This line is INCREDIBLY hard to find parts for. And I don't really understand why.

took me four years to find a replacement lantern for Hal, took me three to find a Batman with a cape that wasn't faded or stained, and it's taken me two years to complete my HOJ.

all three are far too long in my opinion, and from now on, if it ain't complete, I ain't buying it! :D

Guess I'll never own a USS Flagg, as I simply don't have the patience to deal with THAT level of frustration!

Comment

• B-Lister
                            Eccentric Weirdo
                            • Mar 19, 2010

picked this up today. Anybody know what it's worth?

they're all original. and I AM taking offers.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                              GLOWS in the Dark!
                              • May 3, 2006

Had one as a kid. Took me forever to find one, because I couldn't remember what they were called. Never saw any photos of them, ran into them at toy shows, etc. Random "candy robot" type searches on eBay finally paid off.

Just another company cashing in on the 70's Star Wars craze.

Comment

• The Batman Professor
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jul 15, 2010

I just got a vintage Ideal Captain Action in the purple variant suit. Sword and gun had some minor melt marks, but overall he's pretty awesome.
                                sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎