Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Some posts here are prompting me into a tentative foray into Shogun country. It's probably a big mistake.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

love those vintage star wars
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Originally posted by Bocasean
        Picked up a HUGE collection of The Flash toys. Here are some highlights.

I got beat out of the last CBS Flash costume. That is one of the few costumes I would like to get to complete my CBS Flash collection.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Very nice SW carded collection.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Picked up a HUGE collection of The Flash toys. Here are some highlights.
            That Dessart Bros. costume HAS to be the Holy Grail of Flash merchandise. First time I've ever seen one!!!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
              Ultimate Mego Warrior
              • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by johnnystorm
              Picked this up today...anybody seen one like it? They seem like miniature versions of the jigglers but are of harder vinyl.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]17317[/ATTACH]
              love it

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                I got beat out of the last CBS Flash costume. That is one of the few costumes I would like to get to complete my CBS Flash collection.
                holy crap what an amazing Flash collection

Comment

• johnnystorm
                  Hot Child in the City
                  • Jul 3, 2008

This was my thrift store find today...I just happenrd to be there when the girl brought stuff out of the back, visiting a store I rarely get to these days. This was all in one bag and was the only vintage stuff she had. I asked if she was bringing more out but she said that's all there was to come out.
                  You just know there's more buried back in the stockroom!
                  GI Joe Green Beret is missing his dog tag, and the Phantom Zone projector has a broken handle, but mostly this is super minty stuff. Best find I've had in awhile.

IMG_0295.JPGIMG_0296.JPGIMG_0297.JPGIMG_0299.JPG

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

That's a magic find
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• johnnystorm
                      Hot Child in the City
                      • Jul 3, 2008

Yeah, I actually get a little scared when something like that happens, like I just shot all my "pickers luck" for the year!

Comment

• drquest
                        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                        • Apr 17, 2012

This was my thrift store find today...I just happenrd to be there when the girl brought stuff out of the back, visiting a store I rarely get to these days. This was all in one bag and was the only vintage stuff she had. I asked if she was bringing more out but she said that's all there was to come out.
                        GI Joe Green Beret is missing his dog tag, and the Phantom Zone projector has a broken handle, but mostly this is super minty stuff. Best find I've had in awhile.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17483[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17484[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17485[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17486[/ATTACH]
                        Awesome timing you had there!
                        Danny(Drquest)
                        Captain Action HQ
                        Retro shirts and stuff
                        More retro shirts
                        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jun 18, 2015

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17483[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17484[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17485[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17486[/ATTACH]
                          Darn. I wish my local thrift store carried stuff like that! Cool find.
                          The hands that grip.

Comment

• Bocasean
                            • Nov 30, 2014

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                            When you say "CBS Flash costume" do you mean the Collegeville costume from 1990, or are you talking about screen-used?
                            WANTED: Original artwork (comics, toys/merch, and color guides), 1966 Avengers Buttonworld pinback (carded/bagged), and a white-carded MOC Captain America Pocket Heroes. Do me a solid and like my hard work at www.facebook.com/1toy2many

Comment

• Bocasean
                              • Nov 30, 2014

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                              That Dessart Bros. costume HAS to be the Holy Grail of Flash merchandise. First time I've ever seen one!!!

Chris
                              Yeah it is, brother. It's actually the reason I bought the entire collection; the guy wouldn't part it out and I've never seen the Flash version of that costume set so I had to figure out a way to get it. The entire 1961 Dessart set is brutally rare in general, with only single digit examples known to exist, in total, from ANY of the characters. It's possibly the last known survivor for the character and is historically important for being the first toy ever made for The Flash. I'm humbled to have been able to find one via a random Youtube fluke!
                              WANTED: Original artwork (comics, toys/merch, and color guides), 1966 Avengers Buttonworld pinback (carded/bagged), and a white-carded MOC Captain America Pocket Heroes. Do me a solid and like my hard work at www.facebook.com/1toy2many

Comment

• megomania
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jan 2, 2010

9 arrived yesterday, another 5 on the way. Kid loves 'em.

Working our way towards getting all of them.

All except one still sealed.

-Chris

image-114995590.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎