Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mezco cancel their Ultraseven/Metron Five Points set?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Did Mezco cancel their Ultraseven/Metron Five Points set?

It's been two years, and there is no preorder listings on Mezco's site, or any other toy sites.

Was it quietly canceled?
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

I've never even seen this mentioned until now. I've stopped on their 5 points collection, I don't think they are up to par for the price point they ask for(the 66 batmobile is excellent though). I think Super 7 is high in price on their retro lines also but I like the figures they are making and the varietyl(loads better than funko.)

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

They did an Ultraman/Red King a few years ago. I have that one and it is excellent. Was looking forward to this one.

I didn't preorder it becuse the Ultraman one took forever, but now it seems there's no place to preorder this.

It's as if Mezco quietly canceled it.

But if you never heard of it, perhaps that's why.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎