Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Godzilla Island 3.75" Blind Boxes from Super 7 at Target!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Godzilla Island 3.75" Blind Boxes from Super 7 at Target!?

Found on twitter:

I NEED those Jet Jaguars.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I read GILLIGAN'S Island instead of Godzilla.... DANG! I would have bought those! LOL!

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I want all five, but I VERY much want those Jet Jaguars most.

I hope my local Target gets these in.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Godzilla
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 3, 2002

Those would be damn hard to pass up. Thanks for posting.
        Mortui Vivos Docent
        The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Krypt0nite
          Radioactive!
          • Feb 13, 2010

There is a significant weight differential between the Godzilla figures and the Jet Jaguar figures that can be felt just holding the boxes, if you are trying to increase your odds of getting the figure you want.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
            There is a significant weight differential between the Godzilla figures and the Jet Jaguar figures that can be felt just holding the boxes, if you are trying to increase your odds of getting the figure you want.
            Thank you for confirming.

I haven't found these in my neck of the woods yet, but my goal is to weigh out three JJs, and hope I score one of each color, with a spare.

I want the Godzillas and Mechagodzilla too, but not as much as I want those Jet Jaguars.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
              Radioactive!
              • Feb 13, 2010

I bought two of them based on their weight and snagged Godzilla and Mecha G on the first attempt.

Good luck!

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

Thanks! Hopefully I find them and luck out

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

Huge shout out to Krypt0nite, your tip on weighing them paid off! I found them this morning and bought 5. Pulled 3 Jet Jaguars (2 Medical, 1 Firefighter) as well as both Godzillas. Now I only need the Chase Mechagodzilla!

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                    Radioactive!
                    • Feb 13, 2010

Congrats, man! I’m glad it worked for you! These are great figures, too. I’m really looking forward to Godzilla ‘74 as that’s my favorite Goji.

Comment

• B-Lister
                      Eccentric Weirdo
                      • Mar 19, 2010

This appears to be the lineup for the next wave of Godzilla blind boxes. All will be black and white.

Comment

• shaunaconda
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Mar 29, 2020

So at my local Target, they had the display box with ten figure boxes. So I bought all ten figure boxes and they let me have the display box too!
                        I opened one of the heavier boxes and noticed a little hole in the sealed black plastic bag…so I could determine which Godzilla it was.

I ended up opening nine of the boxes till I ended up with all five figures…judging by peaking through the little hole.
                        Four of them I left sealed in the plastic…till I decide what to do with them:
                        1 Firefighter JJ
                        1 Silver Screen Godzilla
                        2 X-Ray Godzilla’s
                        And I have one JJ unopened box…judging by the weight of the box.

Comment

• B-Lister
                          Eccentric Weirdo
                          • Mar 19, 2010

Nice. I'm on the hunt for the chase Mechagodzilla but it might just be cheaper for me to drop $40-50 on one than to keep buying until I luck into one.

I'd rather army build Jet Jaguars than amass an army of Godzillas.

Comment

• B-Lister
                            Eccentric Weirdo
                            • Mar 19, 2010

Bought five more this morning.

Got two each if the Godzilla 74 variants.

And found the Chase Mechagodzilla.

So I'm all in on this set, though I've cherry picked the mainline.

Comment

• 80's Kid
                              • Jul 3, 2022

These are pricey IMO for what you get on a blind roll, but I did get one for my Godzilla collecting wife and it is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎