X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimsmegos
    Mego Dork
    • Nov 9, 2008

S.M.F. Strip and Contest On NOW!

Okay kids let's have some fun this Saturday with the Legion of Doom and our imagination! Check it out and come play!

Jims Toy Box
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

Ok, not posting pics, but here goes the continuing story:

"We could contact cousin Jackson", Bo suggested. "Remember, he's part of Captain Action's Brigade."
    "Right!" said Daisy. "If anyone can save Luke, he can."
    So Bo gets on the phone and calls his cousin, who rushes to Captain Action's secret mountain lair and tells the team all about the situation.
    "Men! Man your copter packs, scramble cycles and jeeps", commands Captain Action. "We're going to Hazzard County."
    They take Boss Hogg's place by storm, w/ paralyzer rays drawn. "Give up, Hogg!"
    "You yahoos think you can come busting in here?", Hogg screams. "You're gonna pay for this! Get 'em Luthor!"
    The Legion of Doom emerge from behind a secret panel. The Brigade and the Legion duke it out! Zap! Pow! Zowie! Biff!
    "Hey isn't that another show?", asks Boss Hogg.
    "Paralyzer rays on stun!", Cap orders.
    "Can we please stop mixing shows and stick w/ this episode?" Hogg groans.
    Cap and the Brigade fire 12 wide bursts and freeze Lex and his Legion. Cousin Jackson then takes Sinestro's rings and fires it at the the encapsulated form of Luke Duke and frees him.
    "But..But..but..." Hogg sputters.
    The Brigade lifts the fat form of Boss Hogg off the ground and locks him in his own jail cell.
    "All that's missing is the pretty girl to kiss", said Cousin Jackson.
    "Oh, I can fix that", said Daisy, as she plants a big wet one on her cousin's cheek.
    Jackson blushes and rolls his eyes. "Oh Daisy".

THE END!

OK, Jim what do I win?
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• jimsmegos
      Mego Dork
      • Nov 9, 2008

fun stuff!

be sure to email it to me at jimstoybox@gmail.com and yoou very well may win the carded Luke Duke you see in this week's strip plus if yours is the resue chosen, I'll handle the production of the strip to share next Saturday!

Come play everybody, it's free with no strings... it's just fun for the sake of fun!

Originally posted by HardyGirl
      Ok, not posting pics, but here goes the continuing story:

"We could contact cousin Jackson", Bo suggested. "Remember, he's part of Captain Action's Brigade."
      "Right!" said Daisy. "If anyone can save Luke, he can."
      So Bo gets on the phone and calls his cousin, who rushes to Captain Action's secret mountain lair and tells the team all about the situation.
      "Men! Man your copter packs, scramble cycles and jeeps", commands Captain Action. "We're going to Hazzard County."
      They take Boss Hogg's place by storm, w/ paralyzer rays drawn. "Give up, Hogg!"
      "You yahoos think you can come busting in here?", Hogg screams. "You're gonna pay for this! Get 'em Luthor!"
      The Legion of Doom emerge from behind a secret panel. The Brigade and the Legion duke it out! Zap! Pow! Zowie! Biff!
      "Hey isn't that another show?", asks Boss Hogg.
      "Paralyzer rays on stun!", Cap orders.
      "Can we please stop mixing shows and stick w/ this episode?" Hogg groans.
      Cap and the Brigade fire 12 wide bursts and freeze Lex and his Legion. Cousin Jackson then takes Sinestro's rings and fires it at the the encapsulated form of Luke Duke and frees him.
      "But..But..but..." Hogg sputters.
      The Brigade lifts the fat form of Boss Hogg off the ground and locks him in his own jail cell.
      "All that's missing is the pretty girl to kiss", said Cousin Jackson.
      "Oh, I can fix that", said Daisy, as she plants a big wet one on her cousin's cheek.
      Jackson blushes and rolls his eyes. "Oh Daisy".

THE END!

OK, Jim what do I win?

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

A Luke Duke is the prize? Oh...that's OK, you can take me out of the running, Jim. Dukes Of Hazzard Megos aren't my speed. But it was fun making up the story, (at almost midnight last night!) Good luck w/ your contest.
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• jimsmegos
          Mego Dork
          • Nov 9, 2008

48 hour(ish) bump. Come on folks, come stretch your imagination muscles! Response so far has been great! I think I'm going to need to come up with some consilation prizes.
          I'm going to shut down the contest at 11:59PM Monday so I'll have time to choose the winner and properly produce the strip.

Comment

• jimsmegos
            Mego Dork
            • Nov 9, 2008

Last call bump for the contest. This has been a lot of fun for me and I hope for all of you too! The contest shuts down at 11:59PM Central tonight.

s Toy Box

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎