• Captain
    Fighting the good fight!
    • Jun 17, 2001

"Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Awesome backgrounds, those really kick ***.
      And that's the Castaway purple Joker outfit, ain't it?
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

Sounds like a great story arch, Captain.
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Captain
          Fighting the good fight!
          • Jun 17, 2001

Originally posted by Meule
          Awesome backgrounds, those really kick ***.
          And that's the Castaway purple Joker outfit, ain't it?
          Yep, the Castaway suit. I had one of Jasons old ...old...Joker outfits from back in the day, and thought this one complimented it great!

Comment

• Captain
            Fighting the good fight!
            • Jun 17, 2001

Originally posted by HardyGirl
            Sounds like a great story arch, Captain.
            Thanks.

I had some virus issues this last week, and need to reload photoshop. then I can do some more stuff with the "story".

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
              MeGoing
              • May 14, 2003

Ah, the joys of having a bad memory...it has been so long since I looked at this thread that it was like seeing fresh all over again. I really enjoyed it too.

Comment

• Captain
                Fighting the good fight!
                • Jun 17, 2001

as part of his nefarious plan, the Joker enlists the aid of the Wizard to break Red Volcano out of a STAR labs research center.

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

Red Volcano came out great like that
                  "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Captain
                    Fighting the good fight!
                    • Jun 17, 2001

Probably shouldnt have done these when I was half asleep. Tried to make his head match the shadows of the building....oh well.

Comment

• Captain
                      Fighting the good fight!
                      • Jun 17, 2001

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                        MeGoing
                        • May 14, 2003

Man, that is so Awesome!

Comment

• Captain
                          Fighting the good fight!
                          • Jun 17, 2001

A quick custom, put together mainly because I couldnt wait to use one of the new Zica bodies!!

Comment

• Captain
                            Fighting the good fight!
                            • Jun 17, 2001

RETURN of the LEAGUE of LOSERS!

Some of you may recall the start of this team--Burger Baron, and CON-tractor. I posted them in customs a while back. Well, finally...after several recruiting missions, the LoL has grown by two. the first new mwmber is Mesmero. Mesmero (or Ed to his buddies) is the chubby fellow with the super thick goggles. Ed always had terrible site, and decided to try laser eye surgery in an attempt to improve his eyesight, his appearance, and his self image. Unfortunately, something horrible went wrong....Ed's eye sight was worse than ever...only......something strange and mysterious had happened. Now, when Ed puts on his special glasses (goggles) and stares someone in the eye's (he has to stare..a glance wont do), he found he had the "super power" of hypnotism! People would become mesmerized looking into those fishbowls of his, and suddenly became open to suggestion. At first he tried to be a superhero, making a costume out of an old costume he had left over from when his Grandpa played the Ghost of Christmas Future in a play at the old folks home, he became Super ED! Sadly, his first attempt at thwarting crime went horribly wrong (Ed's luck sucks!). The criminal he attempted to arrest refused to look him in the eyes, and when he started calling Ed "Special Ed" instead of "Super Ed". Of course all the people in the bank thought that was quite funny and laughed and laughed. Ed snapped. Beat the would be bank robber senseless with one of those metal posts with the rope dividers on them, and ran off with the loot.
                            Ed was more than happy to meet up with the LoL, and eagerly joined their evil band.

the other new member is called Mastermind. He is in reality an alien insurance salesman named Bem from the planet Zerm. Bem's hobby was ham radios (well...the Zermian equivalent, which also receives images). One night he picked up what he thought was a distress call from a distant planet called Earth. The Zermian government refused to listen to Bem's plea to send help, so he "borrowed" a Zermian Starcraft, and headed to Earth. Unfamiliar with Earth customs, Bem set off all kinds of alarms and red alerts as he landed the craft on the lawn of the Hall of justice, where he was met by a cadre of super heroes. Bem explained the situation, only to be stunned and embarassed when he found out the distress signal was in reality an old tv broadcast. After being assured Gilligan, the Skipper, and the rest were merely tv characters, and in no danger whatsoever, Bem returned to Zerm.
                            Unfortunately, Bem didnt just borrow any Starcraft...He inadvertently stole a top secret model, armed to the teeth with powerful new weaponry. Bem was to be charged with high treason, and killed on site.
                            No fool, Bem turned tail with this ship and headed back to Earth. He had a pretty good mad on by the time he got back, and used the new weapons to destroy a tv studio, and knock out many of Earths communications satellites.

Using the cloak technology of the craft, Bem hid it and decided to drown his sorrows with a strawberry milkshake (strawberries react like alcohol in the Zermian system). As it so happened, the Burger Baron decided to knock over the very burger joint Bem entered. Bem, in a somewhat intoxicated state, readily agreed to join up with the LoL on the spot....a decision he now regrets, but a Zermians word is binding. Now, he's stuck with the goofballs in the LoL.

With the addition of Mastermind and his mega technology, the LoL went from being at the bottom of the most wanted list- (absolute bottom....right under the guy who steals dog droppings from the park) - to being a serious problem for the Earths super heroes!

Comment

• Meule
                              Verbose Member
                              • Nov 14, 2004

The Black Adam pic looks great with the lightening.
                              And cool additions to the LoL

Comment

• AJ Collector
                                The Biggest Little Man!
                                • Aug 24, 2008

This freakin thread is so cool.......

I pull up with a snack and enjoy!!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎