• Show
Clear All

• vulcan2074
    replied
    Thats Pretty Awesome. Very Nice Set-Up
    Sammy

Leave a comment:

• Halloween Window Display at Stand-Up Comics

Hi guys here is my Halloween window display I have setup at my comic shop. It is still up and will be for a bout a week for if any one wants to stop by the address is Stand-Up Comics 3429 Ridge Rd Lansing IL 60438 but I figured you guys would get a kick out of my set up so here it is:

First we have the whole window from above:

Next we get a close up of Hal vs the Wolfman!

Here we have Superman vs Herman Munster

Next up There is no need to fear for Stan Lee is here!

And now his world premier it's Stand-Up Comics very own custom Mego "Stand-Up Guy" vs Dracula:

Also in my Mego world premier it's a Mego me! and I am about to be gotten by that evil skeleton!

Oh no true believers! Spider-Man is trapped by an evil mummy can he wrap him up in his web?

Looks like the Joker has dressed up as Batman for Halloween Batman thinks he'll be dressed in a straight jacket before the night is done!

Here we have the battles of the minds Hulk vs Frankenstein! Are they fighting? Are they dancing?! Only time will tell!

And finally what would a Halloween window display be without Plasticman fighting a Wolfman!

Hope you enjoyed looking at them half as much as I enjoyed putting them out! Look for a Very Mego Christmas coming to my store window display this holiday season!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎