X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluebird
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2, 2011

Custom MM POTA Cards

Does anyone know if any customs have been made for Officer Ape (the 1s with stripes on their tunic) Farmer Chimp and the 1 from the movie in the red jumpsuit. Sorry If I havent explained very well
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by bluebird
    and the 1 from the movie in the red jumpsuit. Sorry If I havent explained very well
    Yea, a Conquest gorilla card would be neat.

Comment

• bluebird
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2, 2011

Originally posted by Mikey
      Yea, a Conquest gorilla card would be neat.
      Nice to have you back on line How are you ?

Comment

• Cmonster
        Banned
        • Feb 6, 2010

I've made a Conquest gorilla figure and Caesar, farmer chimps from "The Good Seeds" and several officers from the TV series as well. I'm currently in the process of getting some of them together to send to Scott, so he can make cards of my customs. He would know more about how many different characters he's doing and when they would be available, but I know he's doing at least 3 or 4 of my TV series apes, including Urko, Zaius, Galen and Zako.

SC

Comment

• bluebird
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2, 2011

Originally posted by Cmonster
          I've made a Conquest gorilla figure and Caesar, farmer chimps from "The Good Seeds" and several officers from the TV series as well. I'm currently in the process of getting some of them together to send to Scott, so he can make cards of my customs. He would know more about how many different characters he's doing and when they would be available, but I know he's doing at least 3 or 4 of my TV series apes, including Urko, Zaius, Galen and Zako.

SC
          Any chance of some pics please esp the farmer chimp

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎