Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

I tried PM'ing Chris again - he's in the Museum at the moment, so I hope he responds.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

I made contact with Chris. All is well, other than the fact that he wishes he had these done and out to everyone. I expect that you'll all hear from him soon.

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

Thanks, Azrak - you're good peeps!
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• z3zep
          The Girl Next Door
          • Sep 30, 2006

We are STILL waiting on this figure. Please provide an update or provide a refund!

thanks

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by z3zep
            We are STILL waiting on this figure. Please provide an update or provide a refund!

thanks
            Final 2010 Second Indy Run Info - Mego Talk

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
              House of a thousand Megos
              • Aug 10, 2009

I'm sorry to hear you guys are waiting on Indy, I bought one at MM last year and just to let you know when you guys get him to not put his hat on if you play with him. The cast hat will chip his paint, I even dremeled it a bit and its nice to look at. I ordered a rubbery flexable fedora from castaway and I repainted Dr. Jones last night and added a Castaway body. I will post pics on flickr tomorrow I just clear coated him this morning. Again Sorry to hear you are waiting I know it sucks to pay for something and wait for a long time.
              Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎