Kudos to Steve and Scott

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trekman101
    replied
    Steve and Scott did a fabulous job.....from meet to suite....my whole family had a great time....thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• Toyman_Chris
    replied
    Amazingly done! Thanks to everyone who brought it together!!

Leave a comment:

• Flynne
    replied
    You guys are they best!

Leave a comment:

• megocrazy
    replied
    Fantastic job guys. As usual a great time was had by all.

Leave a comment:

• ubermanx
    replied
    Bravo Zulu gentlemen. Ya ran a tight ship despite all us scallywags and rapscallions.

- Manageable Marty

Leave a comment:

• boss
    replied
    Agreed. This was my fourth trip to Wheeling for Mego Meet and by far the best. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny
    replied
    Yes! Incredibly well run! Thanks for all of your hard work and great meeting you guys.

Leave a comment:

• HumanWolfman
    replied
    Bravo guys!!! Best Meet so far!

Leave a comment:

• RobTMego
    replied
    I am so proud of you all and appreciative of all the hardwork that was put into MMX by everyone envolved, I thought it was the best EVER!!!!!
    But I also really do appreciate the amount of time and effort put into the just day in, day out work you all do behind the scenes on this forum and preparing/planning for the next years meet.You all make it a fun, safe place, for us year round. even saying that you all must have the patience of saints

Leave a comment:

• Hulk
    replied
    I totally agree. Great show, and also running the MegoSuite, Steve went above and beyond. I took that on as a way to add something to the mix that wouldn't be a burden on DaveMc, Chris, Steve, etc. Playing host means that Steve was pretty much "working" 24/7 for 4 days.

I know a few of us contributed to the cost of the suite, but passing the hat wasn't really pushed this year, and I suspect some of the Pizza cost came out of his pocket as well. It might be nice if you didn't get a chance to contribute to throw a few bucks at Steve via Paypal. I believe his address is [email protected]. Put a note in for MegoSuite/Pizza fund so he knows what it is for. (Steve will likely object, but tough noogies)

Leave a comment:

• VintageMike
    replied
    Awesome job and the results showed. This was a special weekend and the hard work put into showed.

Leave a comment:

• samurainoir
    replied
    I can't say enough nice things about these two gentleman.

BIG BIG ups that you fellas had things running so incredibly smoothly.

Leave a comment:

• Bronxboykev
    replied
    Absolutely!!! Big UPPS TO Steve, Scott and all who make this an absolutely wonderful experience for all!!!

Leave a comment:

• megoapesnut
    replied
    Steve was so busy running around taking care of stuff that I didn't even get a chance to say hello to him. I think many people would be shocked if they knew how much time and effort is put into the meet. Thanks to all involved.

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    started a topic Kudos to Steve and Scott

Kudos to Steve and Scott

I have a lot to say but apparently this "work" thing doesn't stop when I leave the office so my personal recap will have to wait.

Just wanted to give a round of applause to Mssrs. Moore and Pierce for running what I consider to be the best Meet ever. What a happy tight ship it was indeed filled with smiling children and adults alike.

I'm super-duper tired today but honestly, I think my blood pressure has gone down after this experience.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎