Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matsuricon is at the same bat time, same bat place.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duncan
    Museum focus-groupie
    • Jun 27, 2009

Matsuricon is at the same bat time, same bat place.

So...I just noticed that Matsuricon is the same weekend in the same venue. The convention center has a few very large (cavernous) rooms, so that's fine. It's just kind of interesting to have two similar cons together like this. Matsuricon appears to be centered on Anime & gaming. I dunno, maybe some of you have crossover interest.

• B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

I definitely do. Will be mixing with both crowds for sure.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Not sure if anybody made it over to Matsuricon's deler room, but Otaku Joes always has tons of great Showa era merch, and this year was no exception. He had a huge box of Leiji Matsumoto anime soundtracks. Would have liked to grab some, but I was only over there temporarily, using a friend's guest pass.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎