X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Mego
    Love to play with Megos
    • Oct 19, 2003

Originally posted by The4thDoctor
    Alrite Pat, that's AWESOME!! They look great!! Glad it all came together for you..
    Thanks for kind words and thanks for sent 2 rifles to him and he mailed them out to me with my SSA!! I'm glad my 2 Soldier Apes are near complete!! Will hunting for the tunics to make the gloves or original ones for 'em!
    Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• livnxxxl
      Megoholic RocketScientist
      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Commander
      Hello every one, I have a great news is our member livnxxxl did awesome packed well with Priority box and with delivery confirmation number with Insurance and he wrote "open from this side" and "Fragile" all over the P. box, I'm so GLAD he is an awesome Seller I ever met!!!!!!

I called him "My awesome friend!".

I PM'ed him:

Hi livnxxxl!

I open the door and leaving the door glass this morning, I watching the TV and I saw a Postal woman carried a Priority white box with delivery confirmation number and Insurance and infor. on the top that surprised me, I jumped to the door and opened the door glass and I talked to lady "Hi! thank you for brought it to the door, I'm glad my great friend mailed it out to me very quickly, you did a great care job! thank you!!! I opened carefully and unpacked SSA, he looked at me and very HAPPY to see me!! I talked to him "hi my great buddy, I'm so glad to see you my old buddy back home with me!!!!!!" Also, I'm glad to have 2 original Mego rifles, CTVT belt and 2 pants!!! THANK YOU A BUNCH MY GREAT FRIEND!!!!!!

Here's my photobucket link - Pictures by Commander70s - Photobucket There's tons of my Mego pics. My SSA have new Ape friends!!!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...egoPOTA009.jpg

Pat, Thank you so much for the kind words my friend. I am really glad that I could reuinite you with your SSA once again. You are truly a great person and a great friend to deal with as well.

That is a great picture!
      Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• bmattioli
        Connecticut Collector
        • Jul 8, 2004

I had a wonderful transaction with Jerry AKA tinkerbeee. Fast and Safe shipping. Items better than described.. Thanks!!

Comment

• bluebird
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2, 2011

Done another great deal with ANTONY S

Comment

• ANTONY-S
            Leeds United FC
            • Aug 3, 2009

Originally posted by bluebird
            Done another great deal with ANTONY S
            Cheers nick. You can buy and sell with confidence to nick ( bluebird ) nice bloke aswell.
            my websites:

COMIC BOOK MOVIE TOYS - USA SITE
            COMIC BOOK MOVIE TOYS - UK SITE

Comment

• MightyMegs
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 5, 2009

I can't tell you how bummed I am.

I've had two transactions here in the Marketplace thread, both in December. The first one didn't ship, and ignored my pm's... until I opened a dispute with Paypal. Even then, they didn't ship until I escalated it to a claim. But I finally got it in.

The second one is the one that burns... I let him talk me into using the 'gift' option on Paypal... so now I have no recourse to get my funds back. And it was $ my 3 baby girls gave me before Christmas... and they've been waiting for the mail with me, everyday, to see what I got for myself.

I trusted both these sellers, because they've been here for a long time (and have post counts much higher than mine).

I'm totally bummed...

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                70's Era Pimp
                • Sep 7, 2011

Who was it?

Comment

• bluebird
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2, 2011

Who was it ?

Comment

• The4thDoctor
                    Travelling thru time
                    • Nov 2, 2011

Just out the second seller, as the first one finally sent your item...It stings when someone willingly accepts your money, but waits 1-2 weeks before shipping, then has excuses why they have not shipped(they usually get a better deal)...Then you have to fight for yourself...Out him in the forums....It should not come to that, but contact is GOLDEN...If there is a problem and you cannot hold your end of the bargain up, tell the person so immediately..How do you like it?? Don't worry buddy, we're with ya!!
                    sigpic****WANT LIST-----WANT LIST***
                    Denys Fisher Mego Dr Who Sonic Screwdriver acc
                    Vintage Cheron
                    Mego Spiderman right arm/hand
                    SMDM right leg/pair socks
                    Mego Green Goblin

Comment

• MightyMegs
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jan 5, 2009

I'm going to wait and see if the second guy comes through, before I start naming names. I've gotten such a kick out of chatting with the cool people here, posting pics and stuff... I just didn't see this happening. I guess I'm on a bad luck streak at the moment.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                        70's Era Pimp
                        • Sep 7, 2011

Just got my Mailer Boxed Klingon in the mail from GPSUSA! Love it! Another fun trade!

Thanks George!

Comment

• GSPUSA
                          General Patton
                          • Apr 9, 2005

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
                          Just got my Mailer Boxed Klingon in the mail from GPSUSA! Love it! Another fun trade!

Thanks George!
                          You're welcome Chris, anytime.
                          It

Comment

• toys2cool
                            Ultimate Mego Warrior
                            • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by MightyMegs
                            I can't tell you how bummed I am.

I've had two transactions here in the Marketplace thread, both in December. The first one didn't ship, and ignored my pm's... until I opened a dispute with Paypal. Even then, they didn't ship until I escalated it to a claim. But I finally got it in.

The second one is the one that burns... I let him talk me into using the 'gift' option on Paypal... so now I have no recourse to get my funds back. And it was $ my 3 baby girls gave me before Christmas... and they've been waiting for the mail with me, everyday, to see what I got for myself.

I trusted both these sellers, because they've been here for a long time (and have post counts much higher than mine).

I'm totally bummed...
                            that sucks man, I always ask for the gift option and I've been here a while so i just want people to know it wasn't me
                            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• toys2cool
                              Ultimate Mego Warrior
                              • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by MightyMegs
                              I'm going to wait and see if the second guy comes through, before I start naming names. I've gotten such a kick out of chatting with the cool people here, posting pics and stuff... I just didn't see this happening. I guess I'm on a bad luck streak at the moment.
                              I'm not gonna lie, delay's can happen...but no communication or items is a big no-no....
                              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• MegoMark71
                                Permanent Member
                                • Dec 18, 2008

Yeah no excuse in my eyes and don't feel bad about calling them out. If they didn't send it then they deserve to be called out. We all know sometimes things can happen but at least stay in touch.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎