X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toystalker
    none
    • Mar 27, 2008

amazng spiderman car

hi guys i spied a mego mib amazing spiderman car/buggy at a contacts house the other day, ve been dealing with the chap for some time now perhaps around 12-15 years, mostly star wars deals but i noticed he had a mib spiderman car/buggy in his stash of goods that he has up for sale or trade, i didnt make a beeline for it as thats not my approach, i f i make a fuss he will know im keen and will doule the ask

i want to make out that i can possibly use and will be happy to take it off his hands, i dont want to get worked up on it as he knows ive a keen eye and he will want to bump it up, my poker face is strong but i wanted a guideline to work with, how much do they go for reasonable tidy condition, ive not seen inside of course but the box looks to be in real nice shape so im thinking the inner will be just as nice

some ball park estimates would help a great deal
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Condition means everything but guessing that the box is about a C-7 with a more or less mintish car I'd say around $100-$150. I one I have is about a C-7 box with a mint car and I paid right at $100 but that was a few years abck and right after Christmas time when a lot of people aren't buying.

Comment

• toystalker
      none
      • Mar 27, 2008

many thanks for that estimate mate, yeah its a bit difficult to judge as yet, ive not seen the inside of the box, im just hoping everything is in place, but i know ill have this peice by next weekend no doubt

best news is ive already recieved offers via pm and i dont even own it yet

Comment

• Marvelmania
        A Ray of Sunshine
        • Jun 17, 2001

Your main concern would be that it is complete. If it's missing the poles, net or any of the rear trap it goes way down in value. Good luck!

Comment

• starsky
          veteran member
          • Aug 26, 2007

wow, toystalker, you're a pro!! you should write a book on your tactics!! i like that!!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎