X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

Action Jackson Secret Agent question

Back in 2007-2008, I snagged two Secret Agent boxed sets off of eBay. At least one was a L'Amico Jackson boxed set because I still have it sealed. The other one also may have been L'Amico Jackson but it could have been Action Jackson, I just don't remember. In any event, I opened the package and dressed one of my AJs in the outfit. This weekend I was going through my Action Jackson figures and something caught my eye. My Secret Agent AJ is wearing short combat boots like the POTA Astronaut. The boots in the L'Amico Jackson box are tall combat boots like AJ Army, AJ Aussie Marine, and POTA Solider Ape. I checked the MM gallery and it says and shows that the Secret Agent set came with the tall combat boots.

Was the Secret Agent set released with both styles of combat boots?

I want to say "yes" because the only other short combat boots in my collection are on my POTA Astronaut and I don't recall ever buying a separate pair.

Does anyone know for sure?
    Scott
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by Action Martin
    Does anyone know for sure?
    Anyone?
    Scott

Comment

• clemso
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 8, 2001

Originally posted by Action Martin
      Anyone?
      All AJ outfits in the generic AJ boxes came with variations. Mego factory workers would just use whatever was left if they had too, so short boots, tall boots, they didn't care.

Comment

• Action Martin
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by clemso
        All AJ outfits in the generic AJ boxes came with variations. Mego factory workers would just use whatever was left if they had too, so short boots, tall boots, they didn't care.
        That's kind of what I was thinking but I wanted a second opinion.

Thanks for responding.
        Scott

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎