X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theantiquetiger
    Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
    • Nov 12, 2005

My R/C Batman is blue in the face

My new RC BM has blue on his face. Anyway to remove it without hurting him. I was thinking acetone on a Q-tip and gently rub since his rubber is flesh tone.

Any help?
    sigpic
  • z3zep
    The Girl Next Door
    • Sep 30, 2006

I have used Remove-Zit from Twin Pines. It works but be careful not to get it on any of the face paint or hair.

http://www.twinpines.com/Catalog.htm...tegoryID=00002

I have also heard that some people use Clearasil (pimple cream).

Comment

• hobub
      Ghost of a Dead Indian
      • Jun 18, 2001

Remove Zit will not ruin the head. It will take away any paint it touches though. Just be careful. Makes it kind of hard to apply to eyelids so it may just look like ole bats is wearing some mascara . It actually extracts the dye from the vinyl. Clearasil may work the same way.

Comment

• z3zep
        The Girl Next Door
        • Sep 30, 2006

My RC Batman looks like he is wearing blue eye shadow.

I used Remove-Zit to get the blue off his nose that worked great. But I was afraid to go after the blue between the eyes and eye brow. hence, the eye shadow look.

Comment

• JPkempo
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 17, 2001

Having bought and sold several RC Bats remove-zit realy works great. I used a tooth pick to apply it to the head it worked to get small amounts into small places.

Comment

• hobub
            Ghost of a Dead Indian
            • Jun 18, 2001

Just be sure not to store RCB with the cowl on to ensure that the blue dye will not transfer. The chemical in that removezit, it not completely removed will likely cause the head to be very vunlerable to recontamination. I think they sell a separate product to remove the chemical. But I think "fantastic" or some other "gentle" household cleaner should work. Apparently soap and water doesn't get it off because it has an oily residue.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎