Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixing Battery operated Mego vehicles etc...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Fixing Battery operated Mego vehicles etc...

The only place I know of that will fix these toys is a place in Chicago... But everything I have inquired about to this point IMO has been very high. I am not mechanically inclined so I wouldn't even dream to take a screwdriver to anyone of these toys... Most I'd do is splice a wire but I'm pretty sure that's not the case here. Does anyone here have experience experience fixing them or would you happen to know of outlets that may fix them without having to take out a small mortgage or selling off some internal organs. Anything or anyplace in around New York City??? I was thinking of going to an electrician but not confident that someone without knowledge of these things would not distroy it.
    Last edited by Bronxboykev; Jan 18, '14, 12:12 AM.
  • Pman83
    • Dec 22, 2013

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
    The only place I know of that will fix these toys is a place in Chicago... But everything I have inquired about to this point IMO has been very high. I am not mechanically inclined so I wouldn't even dream to take a screwdriver to anyone of these toys... Most I'd do is splice a wire but I'm pretty sure that's not the case here. Does anyone here have experience experience fixing them or would you happen to know of outlets that may fix them without having to take out a small mortgage or selling off some internal organs. Anything or anyplace in around New York City??? I was thinking of going to an electrician but not confident that someone without knowledge of these things would not distroy it.
    Who fixes vintage toys in Chicago? If you still have the information please PM me.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Pm sent Pman83

I don't know what made me say Chi at the time... Guess I had the Windy City on my mind lol... Both places are in Indiana... Bad me for lumping the whole Midwest together )

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎