• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Price check: all original Removable Mask Caped Crusaders

GOOD MORNING ALL

Just looking for a price check on what you all think an all original Removable Mask Batman and Robin should go for,WITHOUT BOXES.

Only going by what I have seen recently THE BATMAN, I myself over the past 3 years in varying conditions have paid between $110 and $175 unboxed, and an early version skinny boot with a very rough solid box for $400.

ROBIN, I have only seen 1 Boxed one sell for $1900 with the box complete and all original, I have seen 2 or 3 yellow versions with no mask go for around $400, I myself paid about $200 for my with a repro mask, and I have seen just the mask busted but original sell for $600.

With all that I'm thinking for a mint pair all original no boxes $1200 on the high side... Am i way off here???
  • josephcardone
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 10, 2010

Hi,

If you are thinking of the set on Ebay - I believe the seller was a member here. They are really minty - I was thinking the same as you - around $1000 - maybe $1200 since they are so nice. I think the RM Robin has gone up in value. I know that he has a stronger offer. I am not going to make one since I am kind of happy right now with that nice repro that I have. I think you should offer what you feel comfortable with - maybe mention that you are a member - maybe he would take that into consideration. I have had good transactions with him in the past but I think there was some issue on here.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Joe

I have been in contact with him myself, he has told me what kind of offer he has pending on it as well, I thought it was on the high side.. both his listing and his offer... hence why I am asking what people here think the Value might be. I also went thru my scenario with him on how I valued it and what my high offer could be.

Comment

• josephcardone
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 10, 2010

I think that whoever is offering this to him is high too - I am thinking the same as you $1000 - $1200. Maybe we are wrong

Comment

• Megospidey
          Museum Webslinger
          • Jul 26, 2006

$2500 does sound high, but that is a super nice pair. $1000 is probably low because of the RMR - he would probably sell for $1000-1200 by himself in that shape. $1500-1600 for the pair seems right to me.

Comment

• kresge1
            Museum_Bozo
            • Jun 20, 2001

I agree, 1200$ is a good price for the RMR
            Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• Bronxboykev
              Permanent Member
              • Mar 7, 2011

Looks like he got the whole $2500... Good for him... but Shaking my damn head

Comment

• Vinny0026
                Year Five!!
                • Jan 26, 2012

I do not own one my self - but I really think they have jumped up big time in value over the last say 6 months?

there is just not enough of them to go around, and everyone wants one. I almost pulled a trigger for one with some flaws and no mask last month for 325.00 (rmr)
                I did not - kinda kicking my self at the moment only because it feels like I will never own one - but that one had some issues. I guess if i can find one in better condition and less issues I would not mind paying more for it. I think owning it is hard enough than to buy one and than try to upgrade it might be even harder.

not sure if you guys ever check past auctions on e bay - but someone made out like a bandit! they got RC batman, RM robin, supergirl and batgirl in 1 lot for only 250.00 - who ever that was was one lucky guy! why does that never happen to me!

does anyone know what a mint loose peter parker should go for?
                I never see him anywhere! I must have one!
                "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• Megospidey
                  Museum Webslinger
                  • Jul 26, 2006

A mint loose Peter Parker is giong to run you in the neighborhood of $1000-1500

Comment

• Vinny0026
                    Year Five!!
                    • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by Megospidey
                    A mint loose Peter Parker is giong to run you in the neighborhood of $1000-1500
                    I totally agree with that number as what he should be worth.
                    But at the same time with not enough to go around - I can see that number being even larger like 1800.00 to 2000.00 just due to the old supply and demand.

I know you own at least one DC. do you also have a 2nd? (you lucky SOB)

Comment

• Megospidey
                      Museum Webslinger
                      • Jul 26, 2006

^ Hey Vinny, I don't own one right now - I sold him recently to help obtain my grail item (Amazing Fantasy 15).

And you are probably right...if a truly mint example came up right now for auction, it would probably fetch more than what I valued it at.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                        Permanent Member
                        • Mar 7, 2011

Lol it's not for sale lol... Only for trade for Amazing Fantasy 15 say lol... I am the lucky recipient of Derek's need for obtaining his amazing fantasy 15... And promised him first shot at it again if I sold it.

Comment

• Megospidey
                          Museum Webslinger
                          • Jul 26, 2006

^ Yes you did...and I will hold you to it

Comment

• Vinny0026
                            Year Five!!
                            • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                            Lol it's not for sale lol... Only for trade for Amazing Fantasy 15 say lol... I am the lucky recipient of Derek's need for obtaining his amazing fantasy 15... And promised him first shot at it again if I sold it.
                            Congrats for buying it. Take good care of it.
                            I'm lucky to own a few custom made figures from DC - The figures are great!
                            and DC is an awesome person as well.

I'm in the middle of moving still - I'm shocked at the amount of sh@T I have piled up.
                            I'm going to look to sell some of this junk off and really settle down and try to target 1 Mint PP or RM Robin.

Plus it will save me lots of room

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎