X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luke1046
    • Jan 19, 2013

New to Mego Collecting!

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and have a question. I recently found Mego figures at a flea market. I decided to purchase a few of them and I am now wondering if I over paid. I purchased a T1 Joker with all original clothing, Batman fist fighter all original with oven mitts and a T1 spiderman. All of the figures are in very good condition. I paid 60 for the joker and 65 a piece for Batman and Spiderman. I was wondering if I paid to much?

Thank You,

Luke1046
  • Byrnes
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 19, 2011

Hi Im new also to collecting, welcome. I'm no expert yet but that sounds OK. I've been looking for a Joker myself and that actually is a bit under what most people are asking or what Ebay auction end at. Not really sure on fist fighter Batman, maybe a bit much on the Spiderman, but it has alot of variations that could change that. Still overall sounds like a good score.
    Last edited by Byrnes; Jan 31, '13, 12:58 PM.
    WWW.OG13.com - GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Star Trek, toys and more

Comment

• MegoMark71
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 18, 2008

Sounds about right to me on the Joker and Batman. Spiderman depends on what jumpsuit he has. There are a few very rare ones.

Comment

• Relic
        Banned
        • Jun 24, 2012

Welcome to the museum, you will find the people in here are very nice and willing to help when they can. For me to find any Megos at a flea market is a great day. True value of any Mego depends so much on rarity, overall condition and being complete with original accesorries etc. If someone is willing to pay a certain price then that is what it is worth. I can never sell my Megos, They were the first Christmas gifts that I always loved and played with. I had left my Megos in a canvas bag at my parents house and only rediscovered them about a 18 months ago. I started small but learned how to make reproduction cards and now almost have the entire WGSH line of Megos. I am now heavily into customizing etc. Here are a few pics of my Mego collection so far.Newest mego wall.JPGThing.JPGmego green goblin.JPG

Comment

• silveralex
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 22, 2012

Welcome! I'm fairly new here too (October 2012)
          Joker price sounds about right. I've been tracking him on eBay lately too, as it's one of the last few WGSH I really want.

Comment

• k2
            Career Member
            • Sep 12, 2007

yeah, the price on spidey is a bit high, but if batman has the original chest sticker, the price on the lot is right inline with the value of the figures... also getting something handed to you has to be worth a few bucks as opposed to getting it in the mail

welcome aboard...
            oh yeah, post some pics or none of it happened!!!!!!!!

Comment

• VintageMike
              Permanent Member
              • Dec 16, 2004

The Batman is a nice score as while there are plenty out there, original oven mitts are tough to come by.

Comment

• scifiguy94
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 18, 2009

Hard to say for sure without pics. Prices vary depending on condition.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎