Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WilliamC
    • Mar 12, 2010

A few questions

Hoping someone can assist with the following questions (or provide a link if they're covered elsewhere). They concern a window box Aquaman and Batman:

1) Were repro parts and boxes made by 1987? I bought these in the summer of 1987 and am curious if I need be concerned with repro parts for the 2 figures.

2) If selling window boxed figures, what's the general consensus on proper packing so they don't take any damage in transit?

3) Where can I find the going rate for a window box Aquaman and Batman? Both figures are mint and IIRC both boxes are mint or near mint also

Thanks for any help
    Last edited by WilliamC; Oct 27, '12, 6:22 PM.
  • VinMan
    Career Member Mego Maniac
    • Sep 6, 2012

William. Not sure on the repros. Try eBay completed searches. Usually will tell you "about" what things are going for right now. As far as shipping, leave the figure inside the box and maybe "double box" it. Put the Mego box and pack it well into a small box. Then put that (and again pack well), into a larger box.
    I would also suggest Priority SHipping. Best way to go IMO.....

Comment

• dumbldor
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 9, 2002

There were no high quality reproductions in the 1980s. If there was anything at all, it would have been an obvious homemade job. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Comment

• WilliamC
        • Mar 12, 2010

Thanks guys, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍