X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scifiguy94
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 18, 2009

Need a price on POTA

I need an idea of the going rate on a black cuffed tunic General Ursus, loose, complete, in good condition, anybody?
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

between 50 and 70 bucks.

Comment

• Mr Mego
      Love to play with Megos
      • Oct 19, 2003

Our Admin Dave Mc had Black Cuffed General Ursus went for $200 in his Mego Marketplace last 2 years ago.
      Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• megoapesnut
        The name says it all!
        • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by Commander
        Our Admin Dave Mc had Black Cuffed General Ursus went for $200 in his Mego Marketplace last 2 years ago.
        Are you certain of that? He definitely had a maroon cuffed Ursus, I think Bryan bought it. I don't remember him having a black cuffed Ursus and $200 sounds a bit high for that figure loose. Although $50-$70 is definitely on the low side. My memory might be bad though.

Comment

• Mr Mego
          Love to play with Megos
          • Oct 19, 2003

Originally posted by megoapesnut
          Are you certain of that? He definitely had a maroon cuffed Ursus, I think Bryan bought it. I don't remember him having a black cuffed Ursus and $200 sounds a bit high for that figure loose. Although $50-$70 is definitely on the low side. My memory might be bad though.
          Sorry for long absence due my Truck had major restoration in 3 years go. I bought the 1st Maroon one off ebay went for $210 last about 6-7 years ago, I sold him to Scott J aka PNGwynne last 2 years ago, he don't wanted to sell him back to me, I understood him. So, I bought that 2nd one complete, mint and all original Maroon Cuffed General Ursus went for $200 - (that's correct price) from Dave Mc and I saw T-2 Black Cuffed General Ursus for sale that have been sold went for $200 (was $250) to the buyer then next day I noticed he deleted his pics off his Mego Marketplace that's the same thread I bought Maroon one from Dave Mc and I sold mine to Bryan last year and then he sold him back to me last April, 2012. I think $200 is over priced on the Black Cuffed General Ursus and for me I think around $100-$125 is correct price with C-8+ to C-10. If incomplete or the wrong body, boots and bando value is around like you said $50-$70 I think.
          Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎