X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

Question About Pricing and Selling Megos

I have a question about Pricing and Selling Megos on Ebay or Craigslist. I've never used the latter and on ebay, I've always been a buyer. But I am pondering on selling a Mego that I have and I'll admit, I am brand new to selling and pricing. I have a 1973 issued Mego Batman MIB. It's a nice collector piece and I hate to have to part with it, but I have no choice. There are no repros. All original. Batman's head and cape are a darker shade of blue. I've seen Megos priced or sold at over $1000.00 before.
    To anyone out there who's sold Megos on ebay, what did you do to determine the right price? And which selling route works better for you? If anyone can offer any suggestions, I'll be most grateful.
    Cheers.
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

I would take a look here first and see if anyone wants it before going the auction route.

One can also post a 'price check' sort of thread if you are looking for a specific piece.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

If you could post a picture, I think I would have a better idea what to tell you about it. Lots of variables when it comes to Batman. But I completely agree with Rche. You will likely find a good buyer right here.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎