X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Super Collector
    Mego Museum Superhero
    • Jul 3, 2011

Originally posted by sprytel
    Not trying to stir up trouble... I'm just confused. Which was the right answer?
    The Answer is two of Mego's favourite actors guested on Buck Rogers:

Roddy McDowell guested on "Planet of the Slave Girls" and of course Mego made figures of 3 McDowell characters: Cornelius, Galen and VINCent

Mark Lenard was in the two part "Journey to Oasis" and Mego immortalized him as General Urko (which they also sold as Ursus) , Romulan and the Klingon Commander from Star Trek TMP.
    The Mego Museum Superhero from the year 2011

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

Thanks for the explanation. I'm loving these contests!

Comment

• Tothiro
        Kitten Mittens
        • Aug 28, 2008

Don't feel bad - I got that entirely wrong too. I read "name the two actors and one character they plated" as meaning that both actors played the same character at some point, which also became a mego figure.
        I was knocking my brain, because I was going with the cheron, but Lou Antonio was never on Buck Rogers.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Tothiro
          Don't feel bad - I got that entirely wrong too. I read "name the two actors and one character they plated" as meaning that both actors played the same character at some point, which also became a mego figure.
          I was knocking my brain, because I was going with the cheron, but Lou Antonio was never on Buck Rogers.
          Wow, I totally forgot about Cheron, that would have been totally acceptable.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• jackson5677
            Banned
            • Oct 19, 2008

Comment

• megoapesnut
              The name says it all!
              • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by The Super Collector
              The Answer is two of Mego's favourite actors guested on Buck Rogers:
              Well of course they were two of Mego's favourite! They put them both in the bestest, most popular line of theirs - POTA!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎