X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • piecemaker
    There's no need to fear..
    • Jan 26, 2009

Type 1/2 Body?

I've been going through alot of my stuff here lately and i rediscovered this Superman.He was real loose so i decided to restring him and fix him the best i could.All his body parts are typical type 1 except for his lower torso which looks like a type 0. Here's some pics: Closeup of the lower torso which doesn't have the pins like the bottom picture of the normal type 1 lower torso. I read where some of the earliest Superheroes were released on type 0 bodies.I'm sure someone has seen this before.Is this like a transitional from type 0 to type 1 body?
  • piecemaker
    There's no need to fear..
    • Jan 26, 2009

Nobodys seen this before? I guess its possible being a 30+ year old figure it was cobbled together before i got it.It did have the original elastic string holding it together,all the body parts color seem to match and it is an early version stirrup suit so i thought maybe it was a transition body or Mego recycling of old parts.I guess since its not a fresh out of the box example,you cant do anything but guess.I did get him repaired though and if you think he looks like crap now,you should of seen him before.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎