X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clemso
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 8, 2001

T2 Superman outfit variations

Are there any variations, different materials used for T2 Superman outfits? I have what i think is a T2 outfit with a shiny yellow translucent (like rain coat material) belt and the cape seems a lot softer than my boxed T2 example. I know pics are in order and will take some later, but in the meanwhile, what are the known variations?
  • Tom L
    Mego Collector
    • Jun 17, 2003

Clem,

I love the shiny smooth belt variation as it looks very cool! The shiny smooth yellow belt came on Type 1 Supermans. Not the early Type 1 Supermans with stirrups, but later T1 Supermans, but still with the nylon trunks, but without sewn sleeves. There are plenty of variations, but that is one of the tougher belt textures to find. The closer you look, the more you find.

Tom L.
    Common sense is not that common.

Comment

• English Paul
      Archive cased.
      • Aug 17, 2005

My Fist Fighter has holes under the armpits in a similar nature to those seen on spiderman.....

"I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^ That's weird--is it to allow a greater range of motion for the fist-fighting action feature?

And only on certain figures?
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• English Paul
          Archive cased.
          • Aug 17, 2005

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          ^ That's weird--is it to allow a greater range of motion for the fist-fighting action feature?

And only on certain figures?
          Only Spiderman is regulary documented with the armpit holes and they are, as you say to assist movement.

There is the Superman that I have and a couple of other members have a FF supes with the holes - normally they are stitched just like a regular Superman outfit.
          "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎