X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lonestarhobbies
    Museum Patron
    • Jul 8, 2010

Batcycle questions.....

Good morning, I've got a couple questions about a Mego Batcycle. First off, how difficult is the sidecar to locate? Do those sidecar's pop up that often for sale? Are there repro parts and stickers available for them? Will the Batcycle stand up on it's own on a shelf without the sidecar?

I've got someone who's oferring me a Batcycle in trade....but it's missing the side car. I'm just afraid that I might not ever be able to complete it

I just wanted to seek the advice of the mighty Mego experts!

Thanks!
  • steelcouch
    Career Member
    • Feb 11, 2006

The sidecars pop up on ebay from time to time. I have not seen one on ebay lately but havent been looking very good. The only thing difficult to locate is a sidecar without a broken pin that connects. The batcycle has a sort of try stand at the bottom of it and it stays up on its own without the sidecar. I see the repro sticker kits regularly on ebay and there are some people that have them on there sites. I dont know which is more scarce as far as color. There is a black and a blue version. Hope that helps.

Comment

• alex
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 15, 2009

I always seem to find blue ones on sale, the black ones seem more difficult to find, in good shape, yeah the pins u have to watch out, always seem to be broken.

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
        Time to feed the cat
        • Dec 30, 2007

they are impossible to find so don't even try , just send the batcycle to me so my Ghost Rider doesn't have to walk

Comment

• Lonestarhobbies
          Museum Patron
          • Jul 8, 2010

Hey guys, THANKS so much for the valued input! I have alot to learn in this Mego hobby.....but thankfully I'm a quick learner...and retain alot of information easily

Again, thanks for the input!

Brian

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by wayne foundation 07
            they are impossible to find so don't even try , just send the batcycle to me so my Ghost Rider doesn't have to walk
            Yeah, my Batman & Robin have a black cycle, but my Batgirl needs a blue one (and no sidecar!)
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Captain
              Fighting the good fight!
              • Jun 17, 2001

You can find the decals for the Batcycle here:
              CustoMego

just print them on a decal sheet and cut them out. Otherwise, I recommend you contact "thatbatmanguy", who makes excellent repro decals for just about anything.
              "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• Lonestarhobbies
                Museum Patron
                • Jul 8, 2010

Originally posted by Captain
                You can find the decals for the Batcycle here:
                CustoMego

just print them on a decal sheet and cut them out. Otherwise, I recommend you contact "thatbatmanguy", who makes excellent repro decals for just about anything.
                THANKS for the info

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎