Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lili Ledy coat and hat check ;) green arrow ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Lili Ledy coat and hat check ;) green arrow ?

Hiya folks.

This one is for the foreign megolikers. I am looking at a GA suit that is supposed to be a Lili Ledy Green Arrow suit.

Any opinions on whether or not this is a legit suit? The Ledy indication is the serged stitching on the 'v' cut in the back opening. MEGOs only have a straight stitch there. Anybody have a regular GA with the zig-zag looking serger stitch on it?

thanks

and, yes, I know that it is in seriously rough shape. That is sometimes what you get when searching in the LL world.
  • highquality
    #1 Super Guy
    • Jun 10, 2003

The stitch pattern looks similar to my Flecha Verde, but the back seems to stop a little short on the opening. The opening on a FF bodysuit should go nearly to the bottom of the dark green to accommodate the button. Also, a Mego Green Arrow has a dyed suit, while a FF Flecha Verde suit seems to be color infused polyester. The one in your pic appears to be faded in some spots and I just couldn't see that happening on the Ledy bodysuit.

I don't tend to think this is a Flecha Verde bodysuit. Sorry dude. It would be a nice find.
    WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Hmmm. I know next to nothing about Ledys.

But I have had several Mego Green Arrows. Their collar and v-neck construction appears very different than your picture...
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Aren't the cuffs and shoulder pieces on a Fleche Verde made of suede? Hard to tell in this pic with the cuffs gone, but the shoulder pieces don't look like suede to me
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎