X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Glinda's pink shoes?

Were these available on other figs (Dinah-mite, etc.) in other colors?

(I"m having trouble picking out details in the Dinah-mite Gallery.)
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • kryptosmaster
    Removed.
    • Jun 14, 2008

Yeah the DM gallery is due for an accessory check set-up with detailed pics of all the outfit components and variants.
    I've been told it's one of the things on the agenda.
    Rich

Comment

• ScottA
      Original Member
      • Jun 25, 2001

One of my goals is to give the DM Gallery a complete make-over.

I think just a couple of DM outfits have the Glinda shoes in white. And the Walton Gals and the Wicked Witch has them in black, not to mention Dorothy in red.
      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

The Glinda and Dorothy shoes have a square toe to them, while the WW and Walton shoes have pointed toes.

I just got a few pairs of square toed shoes in pink and white from Castaway, and they resemble the Glinda and Dorothy shoes to a point.

BTW, heat these up a little with a blow dryer before putting them on one of the girls, they are a bit tight going on straight.

The DM gallery needs a bit of an update too. I recently saw one on Etsy that had a sparkly purple jumpsuit, along with a peace symbol belt. This has to be SUPER rare, as I had never, EVER seen it before.
        JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, I was thinking of the squared-toe style.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

Glad I could help.
            JediJaida

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎