X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

black hole price check please

anybody got a ballpark on some Black Hole figures for me?

wanting some speculation on the Bob and the Star figure

thanks in advance
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

forgot to mention I am talking about the 3 3/4" line here. Just to clarify since there is a big and little STAR.

Comment

• ironmanfan
      Banned
      • May 17, 2010

Well S.T.A.R (moc) runs about $1,500.00 and Old Bob (moc) runs about $1,200.00.If you want them loose,S.T.A.R is $500.00 and Old Bob the same.The Humanoid(moc) is the most costly,at about $2,500.00-give or take.Max and Vincent in the $150.00-400.00 range (moc) and the humans about $100.00.Yes they are pricey,I never would have thought that.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

I would value STAR and BOB more at $300-400 carded based on recent sales and my own purchases. Although a lot of sellers put $500 on them. The humans are $20-40 MOC on a good day.

Loose, I'd say STAR and BOB can fetch $125-200.

Last Humanoids carded went for $6,000 and $4,000 respectively.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• ironmanfan
          Banned
          • May 17, 2010

Originally posted by palitoy
          I would value STAR and BOB more at $300-400 carded based on recent sales and my own purchases. Although a lot of sellers put $500 on them. The humans are $20-40 MOC on a good day.

Hey Palitoy,were can I get a S.T.A.R and Old Bob for $300-$400?.So far,I have not seen any in that price range,let alone the regular robots and humans going for cheap,unless there is some kind of damage(bubble or plastic stand yellowing,card wear and tear,ect.)
          Last edited by ironmanfan; Jun 6, '10, 7:53 PM.

Comment

• ironmanfan
            Banned
            • May 17, 2010

Hmmm.........didn`t think so...........

Comment

• rche
              channeling Bob Wills
              • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by ironmanfan
              Hmmm.........didn`t think so...........

If you are referring to the loose robots sale recently, looks pretty close to Bs estimation to me.

Comment

• rche
                channeling Bob Wills
                • Mar 26, 2008

Loose possibly yes,carded....no.I know.... I been there.Its a crazy world of collecting out there.Wait till you go to a Mego Meet or Comic Con.
                imf: I appreciate your input, but I would not assume to know what someone has or hasn't done in their collecting experiences. Asking for a price check on a scarcely traded item does not infer that one is new to collecting.

What I was asking for was info on tracked purchases/sales of loose STAR and BOB from this line. And, again, I think Palitoy was pretty much in the ballpark for a current sale value.

Comment

• ironmanfan
                  Banned
                  • May 17, 2010

Originally posted by rche
                  imf: I appreciate your input, but I would not assume to know what someone has or hasn't done in their collecting experiences. Asking for a price check on a scarcely traded item does not infer that one is new to collecting.

What I was asking for was info on tracked purchases/sales of loose STAR and BOB from this line. And, again, I think Palitoy was pretty much in the ballpark for a current sale value.
                  Gotcha.Good luck and happy trails.

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

Hey Palitoy,were can I get a S.T.A.R and Old Bob for $300-$400?.So far,I have not seen any in that price range,let alone the regular robots and humans going for cheap,unless there is some kind of damage(bubble or plastic stand yellowing,card wear and tear,ect.)
                    I have both in my collection and that's what I paid within the last two years, both on Ebay. I'm not in the market to sell but I actively buy them, like you. I've seen them go higher recently though.

As for cheap humans and the more common robots, sold a cherry mint Holland on Ebay for a whopping $21 this year, think I maybe got $150 for my Vincent when I swapped it for my CDN card this past winter. That was also a clean card with no damage. Maybe I'm lucky at picking them up and poor at selling them but that's my POV.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                      Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                      • Jan 22, 2008

PM sent rche.

Comment

• ironmanfan
                        Banned
                        • May 17, 2010

I have both in my collection and that's what I paid within the last two years, both on Ebay. I'm not in the market to sell but I actively buy them, like you. I've seen them go higher recently though.

As for cheap humans and the more common robots, sold a cherry mint Holland on Ebay for a whopping $21 this year, think I maybe got $150 for my Vincent when I swapped it for my CDN card this past winter. That was also a clean card with no damage. Maybe I'm lucky at picking them up and poor at selling them but that's my POV.
                        Yeah I got an AFA Vincent carded C-9+ for $150.00 and an AFA carded C-9+ Maximillain for $200.00.The seller threw in a loose Mint Vincent and Loose mint Max for free.That was about 5 years ago.You can get lucky sometimes.I also got a Mego Micronaut pink Acroyear C-9.5 carded for $185.00 in 2003 on Evilbay,which was not bad.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎