X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Ape tunic question

I have an ape tunic that is blue inside. Is this common or not? I've never seen another this color inside.

Does anybody else have one this color? On the outside it doesn't look blue or silver or lizard style. Just normal.
  • English Paul
    Archive cased.
    • Aug 17, 2005

Just checked through mine. I have a regular cuffed tunic just like that one that is the same colour blue inside. No idea whether it is common or not though.
    "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
      House of a thousand Megos
      • Aug 10, 2009

Mine is kinda blue on the inside
      Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Thanks for checking!

Comment

• megoapesnut
          The name says it all!
          • Dec 3, 2007

Lonnie, I just checked my army and I have one cuffed blue soldier ape and it has a dark green interior, I have a black cuffed soldier ape (either that or the darkest blue I have ever seen) and it also has a dark green interior. My Maroon cuffed soldier ape has a dark grey interior and my cuffed Ursus figure has a blue interior, very close to yours. My guess would be (at least from that scanty information) is that the tunic you have pictured is a Ursus tunic.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by megoapesnut
            Lonnie, I just checked my army and I have one cuffed blue soldier ape and it has a dark green interior, I have a black cuffed soldier ape (either that or the darkest blue I have ever seen) and it also has a dark green interior. My Maroon cuffed soldier ape has a dark grey interior and my cuffed Ursus figure has a blue interior, very close to yours. My guess would be (at least from that scanty information) is that the tunic you have pictured is a Ursus tunic.
            Thanks for the info. Shows how little I have of the Apes. I got this top loose in a lot from ebay a long time ago.

Comment

• English Paul
              Archive cased.
              • Aug 17, 2005

Originally posted by megoapesnut
              My guess would be (at least from that scanty information) is that the tunic you have pictured is a Ursus tunic.
              Gonna put a spanner in the works, as mine is on a soldier ape, but it's loose so we'll never really know for sure until the carded collecors chime in.
              "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎